THERE'S the Mike Mularkey I know

bartshan-83

It'll be interesting to see how Mikey does in his next stint of as an O coord. Was he good or just mediocre and lucky?

I mean GreeEEeegg has at least *proven* that he's a great D coord with several years of top D's. What's Mularkey got? A couple good years with the Stillers and one with the Bills?

DAMN - what a catch in the Stillers game! w00t!

OMG what a dumb trick play on the goaline!

764529[/snapback]

Yeah, a FB dive by your #1 ballcarrier for a TD. Stupidest thing I've ever seen......

Thank gawd we don't have to worry about the Bills showing any innovation or originality. It's not like innovation has been winning football games for 100 years or anything. :D

Yeah, a FB dive by your #1 ballcarrier for a TD. Stupidest thing I've ever seen......

Thank gawd we don't have to worry about the Bills showing any innovation or originality. It's not like innovation has been winning football games for 100 years or anything.  :D

764539[/snapback]

Dude, what's it like to be Mike Mularkey's ball-boy?

Thank gawd we don't have to worry about the Bills showing any innovation or originality. It's not like innovation has been winning football games for 100 years or anything.  :D

764539[/snapback]

Huh? You obviously missed all 15 of my debates with MM bashers this summer.

OMG another dumb trick play on the goaline!

Dude, what's it like to be Mike Mularkey's ball-boy?

764548[/snapback]

Gee, thanks. Again.

Even though Mike Mularkey has coached a Top 5 NFL Offense in 2 of his 3 yrs as a co-ordinator and even though he went 9-7 in the NFL's toughest division his rookie year as a HeadCoach, I'm going to make 1000 posts about how stupid he is (while he's beating the defending SB Champs on the road) because he had one tough year when I needed a hero.

And anybody who mentions once every three months that he might be a good coach who had one bad year(by pointing out that a FB dive to your primary ballcarrier for a TD is not a stupid trick play), well I'm going to rag on them because they're a big stupid poopy headed jerk.

How's that? Are you much happier when everybody else is exactly like you?

Huh?  You obviously missed all 15 of my debates with MM bashers this summer.

OMG another dumb trick play on the goaline!

764581[/snapback]

Oh sorry.

Uh-duuuhhhh.......You're a big stupid poopy headed jerk.

If I'm not mistaken, that was the 1,229,802nd consecutive time that a trick play is great when it works and totally sucks when it doesn't.

764600[/snapback]

And the 993,464th time that a relatively routine play has been called a trick play by hyperbolic fans. :D