I'm sure nobody cares, but...

My father and I had seasons tickets from the 1986 season through the 1998 season. That last season I was in DC my freshman year of college, and the communte for more than a game or two a season was too expensive.

I spent four years in DC, then the past four in Boston for grad school, always making the commute for opening day and another three games a season (I'd say I averaged four home games those years). I recently moved back, but had to pass on purchasing any tickets as I was unsure of where I'd be working.

Fortunately, I recently started a great job in downtown Buffalo, and am happy to report that as of today (and thanks to a kind soul on CraigsList who's wife wants him to spend more time with this three and two year old daughters), my father and I will be returning to Rich Sta... er... The Ralph as seasons ticket holders.

For this season, and hopefully many to come.

Maybe you're a Good Luck Charm!

The team was almost always in the playoffs back when you were going to those games in the late 80 and thru the 90s. They've sucked since you left after 1998... Many people think that this year feels like 1986 in that they will finish with a bad record but with tons of hope for the future.

My father and I had seasons tickets from the 1986 season through the 1998 season.  That last season I was in DC my freshman year of college, and the communte for more than a game or two a season was too expensive.

I spent four years in DC, then the past four in Boston for grad school, always making the commute for opening day and another three games a season (I'd say I averaged four home games those years).  I recently moved back, but had to pass on purchasing any tickets as I was unsure of where I'd be working.

Fortunately, I recently started a great job in downtown Buffalo, and am happy to report that as of today (and thanks to a kind soul on CraigsList who's wife wants him to spend more time with this three and two year old daughters), my father and I will be returning to Rich Sta... er... The Ralph as seasons ticket holders.

For this season, and hopefully many to come.

764203[/snapback]

Welcome home.

Nicer existance in WNY than where you have lived...fewer hard edges day to day...

Our seats are in the Rockpile section.  Not as good as the ones we had back in the days, but I'll take 'em!

764298[/snapback]

Where abouts? There are several of us here that might be near you - I'm in the seats in my signature