Phins Win Tonight!

Puhonix

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolphins will go in and win a tough game tonight, take an early lead in the AFC East that they will never surrender. I'd say they win it 24-17.

764012[/snapback]

Would not surprise me.

Except for the whole "never surrender" bit.

The Bills are going to win one of their first two games. My money is on an upset in Miami. That might throw a wrench in your hopes :P

Dolphins will go in and win a tough game tonight, take an early lead in the AFC East that they will never surrender. I'd say they win it 24-17.

764012[/snapback]

You guys will be lucky to win 7 games this year. You have the most over-rated team and the most over-rated quarterback in the history of the game. You also have Mularkey. The media jumps on you guys because you're the Dallas Cowboys of the AFC East. A lot of talk with no substance. I'm betting we will end up ahead of you with an 8-8 record.

Betting line on Culpeppers turnovers tonight 3 1/2

You guys will be lucky to win 7 games this year. You have the most over-rated team and the most over-rated quarterback in the history of the game. You also have Mularkey. The media jumps on you guys because you're the Dallas Cowboys of the AFC East. A lot of talk with no substance. I'm betting we will end up ahead of you with an 8-8 record.

Betting line on Culpeppers turnovers tonight  3 1/2

764045[/snapback]

and an easy schedule... :P

I will joing the quiet chorus that says Miami is being way overrated by the national media types...if Duante Culpepper is the answer to all of their problems, they are not much better off than they were before...I am sure he will put up some numbers, but in the end, he is a mental midget!

The media is tripping over themselves to fellate Nick Saban, but frankly, I don't see it...because he is tightly wound, and it is "his way or the highway" doesn't guarantee anything...we shall see...the Dolphins went on a six game winning streak at the end of this past season, against some of the worst teams in the NFL...the Bills did that in 2004, and it didn't mean a thing in 2005.

I am thinking the Dolphins will likely finish with 8 or 9 wins, second in the AFC East, and out of the playoffs...they are picked nearly every offseason, for as long as I can remember, to be one of the upper tier teams, and they never end up that way...

Fug the Dolphins!!!!

Now it feels like football!

I will joing the quiet chorus that says Miami is being way overrated by the national media types...if Duante Culpepper is the answer to all of their problems, they are not much better off than they were before...I am sure he will put up some numbers, but in the end, he is a mental midget!

The Dolfelons are issuing baseball gloves to their recievers so they can handle Culpeppers grounders.

Culpepper got into UCF with a 1.8 high school average. You try getting in with a 1.8 average.

764012[/snapback]

Did they kick you off the miami board? Is that why you are here? I, for one, would enjoy seeing you go back over there where you belong....slathering each other nutz about dante culpepper. Focker...Out.

Am I one of the only ones that think Miami is highly overrated? I mean...any team with Bennie Anderson and LJ Shelton on the line can't be all that great. I think I even heard Anderson didn't even make the starting line-up. Not to mention Culpepper is good for about 5 horrible passes/decisions a game, and their defense is more suited for a geriatric center. Call me crazy, but I don't see them as this big power house in the AFC. Granted, they will probably finish with a decent record, but not this 12-4 or the other ridiculous statements I've been hearing. Go Steelers. Never root for Miami!!!!

Am I one of the only ones that think Miami is highly overrated?  I mean...any team with Bennie Anderson and LJ Shelton on the line can't be all that great.  I think I even heard Anderson didn't even make the starting line-up.  Not to mention Culpepper is good for about 5 horrible passes/decisions a game, and their defense is more suited for a geriatric center.  Call me crazy, but I don't see them as this big power house in the AFC.  Granted, they will probably finish with a decent record, but not this 12-4 or the other ridiculous statements I've been hearing.  Go Steelers.  Never root for Miami!!!!

764090[/snapback]

My brother-in-law, who is a dullfan, turned to me the other day and said "I don't think the fish are going to be as good as I thought they'd be before."

I just smiled and nodded my head.

764012[/snapback]

Tonight, my second favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The good news is ZT ought to be worn down earlier than normal since Pittsburgh has a tendancy to bulldoze defenses.