Phins Win Tonight!

Puhonix

My brother-in-law, who is a dullfan, turned to me the other day and said "I don't think the fish are going to be as good as I thought they'd be before."

I just smiled and gave him head.

764095[/snapback]

wow, I guess you agreed with him!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a perfect football world, Tedy Bruschi would be paralyzed from the waist down, Mike Vrabel would be a Bill, Tom Brady never would have been drafted, the Dolphin's jet would crash on the way in to Pittsburgh, and the Jets would... wait, they still suck.

I'm going to hell for that statement.

Well I just had to get the juices going. I guess I accmplished that. Short of a drumming by AD, I think everyone chimed in. Good to be back eh?

764209[/snapback]

what juices??? i like orange with a little something in it . :P

In a perfect football world, Tedy Bruschi would be paralyzed from the waist down, Mike Vrabel would be a Bill, Tom Brady never would have been drafted, the Dolphin's jet would crash on the way in to Pittsburgh, and the Jets would... wait, they still suck.

I'm going to hell for that statement.

764214[/snapback]

stay away from the plane sh-- .

Of course the Fins will win tonight...and the next 15 games...

Saban > Lombardi

Why?

Because now the media is riding the new wave: Well since Belichek took a vacation to go see Saban and talk defensive strategy in Louisiana, that GUARANTEES that Saban is ALREADY a great HC after 1 9-7 season in the NFL???

So why fight it? :P

:P  :P

It fills my heart with joy that that extra-chromosome-laden-mental-midget is working for the fish now!

764223[/snapback]

Ol' Meathead's gotta be pretty inspiring in that locker room, what with his fake-ass tough guy mentality, his pitting the players against themselves, and his confounding plays. The only saving grace for Dolphins fans might be that Tom Clements was possibly the, um, "brains" of the Buffalo offensive operation -- to use both the terms "brains" and "operation" very liberally.

I'm hoping not, though. A good Miami derailing is always, always, oh-so-fun to watch.

I'm going to the Steelers version of a Bills bar tonight to watch the game.

If the Dolphins win - I get to laugh at how overblown all this hype was.

If the Steelers win - I get to laugh at 150+ pissed off Steeler fans.

I win either way :D

Btw, I highly doubt that the Steelers will lose at home to these guys. I don't ever wish for a player to get hurt, but I gotta say I wonder if Culpepper survives this one. It's not like the Pitt D doesn't know they will have to step it up.