Even Pats fans are looking past us!

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills fans have been missing since since '96 at "Schaefer/Sullivan/Foxboro Stadium when a 16 oz beer was $3 and you could swing a dead cat without hitting one of those "diehard" Patriots fans?

Boston has 4 Pro teams, Buffalo has 2.  The cost of living is very high down here so you have to pick and chose which team to spend your money on when going to a game.  If people can't go then they watch on TV.

I have met many great Bills fans over the years.  I guess you are not one of them.

762577[/snapback]

You didn't refer to 1996 in your original post.

The cost of living is high down here? But didn't you agree that it was much cheaper to attend games at Foxboro Stadium? So you're not referring to the mid-late 90's now? You are referring to after 2002? Which is it?

I have lived in Massachusetts for over 20 years, so I am well aware of the cost of living. But somehow I have found a way to see my football team on the road every year, along with major league baseball and NHL games. But that's what real fans do.

Enjoy the game Sunday.

BTW, you have never met me, so don't make prejudicial assumptions. Again.

I'm going back to reading West Hollywood's posts. He is the awesomest Patriots fan ever.

Run a conventional 4 - 3 - 4 against Brady. He's good at mis-matches...don't play games. Don't think Weis leaving is a blow - plenty of staff watched his offense and learned.

Looks like Dillon will get the carries. Dillon makes his living off of Guard and Center play.

On offense, run the ball to the left against NE with a motion man heading right.

762487[/snapback]

Darn. What if Bellichek reads this and learns the secret plan?

Run a conventional 4 - 3 - 4 against Brady. He's good at mis-matches...don't play games. Don't think Weis leaving is a blow - plenty of staff watched his offense and learned.

Looks like Dillon will get the carries. Dillon makes his living off of Guard and Center play.

On offense, run the ball to the left against NE with a motion man heading right.

762487[/snapback]

Yeah, that crushes in Madden.