Even Pats fans are looking past us!

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run a conventional 4 - 3 - 4 against Brady. He's good at mis-matches...don't play games. Don't think Weis leaving is a blow - plenty of staff watched his offense and learned.

Looks like Dillon will get the carries. Dillon makes his living off of Guard and Center play.

On offense, run the ball to the left against NE with a motion man heading right.

I'd like this to be a game where most everything we showed in pre-season turns out to be an illusion. Things like showing cover 2 that transmogrifies into man. Things like 8 different defensive looks never shown in pre. I don't know if our staff is that smart, but for this first game I would love to render BB's film library useless.

Do you ever get tired of repeating this delusion?

762499[/snapback]

No. Do you ever tire of spending so much time on a Bills message board?

Look, I get it. You're a die-hard fan. There are bound to be a few of you. But it's a pretty well-known fact that Pats fans are second only to Miami fans when it comes to being fair-weathered.

Oh, yes, the Patriot's website says the games were all soldout back when the team sucked, and I guess that must make it gospel. But let's face it. You know as well as we do that when your team starts to suck, no one will really be there to watch except the people who got their tickets free with every Mach III razor they buy.

The only delusion comes from you thinking that people actually paid money to watch the team when it sucked.

Pats Fan Forum

Check it out.  Barely a mention of the Bills and not a single post about the upcoming game.  God, I hope the rest of the Patriots are doing the same.  The entire world thinks we stink.  Those players have to believe it too....just like the 2003 opener!

PTR

762458[/snapback]

One of Billichecks trademarks are to take it 1 game at a time, and not overlook anybody, The pats arent overlooking us. As long as they have Billicheck the only way we will beat the patriots is by execution, no penalties, no turnovers.

Do you ever get tired of repeating this delusion?

762499[/snapback]

Seriously- whose being delusional. The Pats have been bad - real bad - most of my life, just like the Bills. You have to realize that the good years are over. OVER. You guys are gonna backslide just like every great team due to cap issues, new players, retirement etc. It's an inescapable cycle. I could see if you were a Dolphin fan because they have been able to remain competitive for most of the last 20 years. But the Patriots? 20 years ago this year you guys were coming off a season where you got extremely lucky in beating the Dolphins in the AFC champ game and then proceeded to get destroyed by the Bears in a SB. Do I need to remind you what happened after that? You didn't see the playoffs until 9 years later. We have never been away for so long.

We used to fall asleep during BillsvPats games in the 80s and 90s because we would be up by 28 at halftime - from 1986 to 1998. So please, give it a rest already. Your team has nothing more to brag about than most of the other teams in the NFL. All that matters is this year anyway and you and your team will go back to being merely an annoyance soon enough.

No.

So, how would you rate your capacity for other repetitive behavior?

Do you ever tire of spending so much time on a Bills message board?

When I tire of spending time on this board, I usually navigate to another website or log off the computer altogether.

So the answer is yes.

But it's a pretty well-known fact that Pats fans are second only to Miami fans when it comes to being fair-weathered.

You realize that you're inserting the words "pretty well-known fact" in place of "thing I just made up?"