ONE WEEK AWAY!

Pats 31

Bills 13

I don't think Buffalo is going to be as big of a trainwreck as some of the 'experts' believe. Somewhere in the range of 6-10 to 8-8 sounds about right. I think JP is on the right track, and steadily improve as the season goes on (as will the whole team) but it's not all going to magically come together in Week 1 at Foxboro.

Jonathon Smith Returns a kickoff and a punt and Belichick makes the Bills a laughing stock again

760939[/snapback]

are u kidding? are coverage units will be all over his ass. me bets that andre davis (the man that beat him for a roster spot) will even make the tackles!

i liked freddie though, but now hes a patsiy.

A month ago, I would have said Patriots 33 Bills 13. After camp/preseason games and seeing what the Patriots are doing- who do they have at WR exactly? Where have all their big playmakers gone? is Teddy playing? who the hell is their kicker? Then taking into account what the Bills are doing- it looks like it is coming together-I can make a more educated prediction- based on competent referees-

Brady gets hurt, the Bills make a 2nd half comeback and the NE kicker misses a game winner with no time left. Charlie Weis was the real genius of the Patriots- Belichik was too busy chasing around married women in NYC.

Upset special of the week.

Bills 29

Patriots 27

Bills- 24

Patsies- 14

Willis- 22 car. 105 yds. 1 td.

JP- 250 yds, 2tds.

Evans- 8 ctch. 15o yds. 1td.

Robert Royal- 2 ct. 16yds 1td

Defensive player of the game- Takeo Spikes- 6 tackles, 1 pick, 1 sac.

760545[/snapback]

Bills ahead 17 to 3 at the half.

Belichick has a little powwow with the Refs.

Final score Pats 33 Bills 17.

The negative nellies are right. Vegas should not put the Bills as a favorite. The Patriots are a better team than the Bills, and are playing at home. But I think Bills fans and Bills players should expect to win.

If things go badly the Pats are good enough and precise enough to tear us apart. But the Bills have talent, and some big play talent, and games can always turn on a couple plays. If we can win the turnover game, I think we can win this game. I think the game turns around two things:

1) JP not making big mistakes

2) Our D-Line stopping their running game (because as good as Brady is, I think our secondary out talents their WR core, and their passing game will not be the key)

I think both of these things could come up Bills positive, and if they do the Bills can win.

Remember, Holcomb was a play away from winning at NE last year (but couldn't look past the chains on 4th). We are better than we were, and they are worse than they were.

Bills 24

Patriots 17

Bills 13

Pats 37

don't shoot the messanger.

760572[/snapback]

Pats 37

Bills 24

I'm not shooting at all, I'd go with your 37 points for the patriots with Brady nailing at least 3 passing TD's. Many early in the game but a slow finish.

The 37 points allowed is due to a new defensive system with a rookie at SS, you know Brady is going to pick on his side of the field all day and Nate will probably get burned once or twice. I don't like Brady but he'll probably have another great game. The only way he has a bad game is if he suffers double compound fractures on both femurs from dual hits from Fletcher-Spikes.

I'll give Buffalo 24 points from a strong Willis showing and a very promising start from JP.

Willis 1 TD 115 yards rushing 23 carries

Price 1 TD 3 catches 82 yards

Evans 1 TD 6 catches 130 yards

Lindell 1 FG but 7 missed attempts :w00t:

The TE's will have a strong day but no TD's.

Everett 3 catches

Royal 4 catches

Please don't anyone shoot me as messanger. I only aim low to preserve my often questioned sanity.

Another negative nancy.

With all the defensive backs we drafted, Brady is toast!  :w00t:  :D  :lol:

760728[/snapback]

LOL. I'm an optimistic realist. My heart tells me the Bills win in a shocker. By the way, the line is currently NE -9.