A Youtube challange

/dev/null

Cool gig, /dev/null :D Off the wall is going to be jamming:devil: :D

Little feat I have seen shows in hampton N.H., up and down the seaboard, I seen little feat and the dead from newyork to fla to points in between :wub:

Fatman in the bathtub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cm8mKRx_F8...0Feat%20Lowell%

Dixie Chicken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONcxWDfastk...0Feat%20Lowell%

Oh atlanta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR527Hvme6o...&search=Little%

Willin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeModH6XRsU...h=Little%20Feat

Minglewood Blues.

Hell in a Bucket.

]

Encore.......Not Fade Away!!!

Post some Youtube live videos of the best bands you have seen in concert.  doesn't have to be from the exact show you saw, but it has to be live (no MTV crap) and from around when you saw them

1996 Erie, PA (first concert I ever went to  :wub: )

KISS 1998 Pittsburgh (Igloo)

Metallica 2004 Norfolk (Scope)

760359[/snapback]

I am not razzing you man but how old are you? You missed the real Metallica by 10 years. I'm glad I skipped h.s. and went to see them Jan. 1992. They were at their peak then. Bob Rock really fugged them up IMHO.

I am not razzing you man but how old are you?  You missed the real Metallica by 10 years.  I'm glad I skipped h.s. and went to see them Jan. 1992.  They were at their peak then.  Bob Rock really fugged them up IMHO.

760387[/snapback]

i just never had a chance to see metallica until 2004. i know they're not what they used to be but they still put together a damn good show

Post some Youtube live videos of the best bands you have seen in concert.  doesn't have to be from the exact show you saw, but it has to be live (no MTV crap) and from around when you saw them

1996 Erie, PA (first concert I ever went to  :wub: )

760359[/snapback]

Pantera vid rocks brother----------> "Be coming more than a man more than you ever will. I'M BROKEN"! Fug, Dime Bag is missed.

The greatest live concert I ever seen was the greatest because it involved so many viewers across the entire age spectrum, young , old , inbetween,  freaks , straights and squares, rich and poor, at Madison Square Garden's

The Main Event

His Anthem

760481[/snapback]

Excellent call, Grant. The album is actually a bit better than the video because he had to keep the concert to an hour because it was aired live on TV, and he actually rushed some stuff.

I thoroughly enjoy Howard Cosell's introduction.

1996 Erie, PA (first concert I ever went to  :wacko: )

760359[/snapback]

Wow - I'm getting old - the shows I want to post generally aren't available:

-Iron Maiden - Powerslave 1984 - Twisted Sister opened. A giant mumified Eddie as a backdrop. Accoustics of Maple Leaf Gardens was terrible!

-Dio - Sacred Heart Tour 1987 - Stage was agiant dragon - Vinny A's drum kit was actually on the dragon's back.

-Metallica - Monsters of Rock 1988 - Just before they got really big - they were only the 2nd band on a 5 band bill - they actually played before Dokken if that tells you anything. Got right up front for that show.

-Pantera - Cowboys from Hell tour 1990 - Was actually the opener for Suicidal Tendencies. Phil moshed with the crowd after his set when ST came on - threw me a real good shoulder as ST came out an started with "You Can't Bring Me Down".

-Metallica - Tokyo 1998 - Last night of world tour - very unique seeing the show with a Japanese audience. Crowd didn't sing along (they didn't speak english) except for the Marianne Faithful "Da Da Da" parts of "The Memory Remains" - then they were thunderous.