John Kerry - Fuggin' Waaaaaaaah

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or republicans that whine about Clinton... 6 to 14 years later...

<_<  :)  ;)

754813[/snapback]

:P

Seriously, though...has there ever been another time in American history where shouting "Vote for us because the evil Other Party stole the last election from us!" was considered an appropriate, even valuable campaign strategy? Because personally, I'm completely disinclined to vote for people who are too busy looking back at the last election to properly look ahead to the next one...

:P

Seriously, though...has there ever been another time in American history where shouting "Vote for us because the evil Other Party stole the last election from us!" was considered an appropriate, even valuable campaign strategy?  Because personally, I'm completely disinclined to vote for people who are too busy looking back at the last election to properly look ahead to the next one...

754817[/snapback]

Probably... IMO, It has always been there... Just not in the national forefront. Lincoln haters come to mind.

You nailed it (blue).

Actually it's only 2 years later.  It's not like Gore who still whines about Florida.

754803[/snapback]

I do not have the link <_<

John Kerry was in IOWA this summer at an outdoor function and barbeque.

A resident asked sen. Kerry if Bush was here what would you discuss with him?

John Kerry turned around and walked over to a shrub and started having a talk :P

I do not have the link <_<

John Kerry was in IOWA this summer at an outdoor function and barbeque.

A resident asked sen. Kerry if Bush was here what would you discuss with him?

John Kerry turned around and walked over to a shrub and started having a talk :P

754849[/snapback]

Is that the one where there were like 20 people? Big turnout!

Is that the one where there were like 20 people?  Big turnout!

754859[/snapback]

Don't forget the VIP Shrub :P Hey wacka did you watch ABC news with the former head of FEMA Brown..

He told the interviewer: the White House wanted him to lie Aug 27.

The ousted head of the U.S. federal Emergency Management Agency says the White House wanted him to lie about the response to Hurricane Katrina on abc news, Disgruntled former bush employee? speaking on the evil liberal media :ph34r:I didn't check for accuracy yet!

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/55052.php/B...nted-him-to-lie

No I'm serious.  That would have been fuggin' hilarious.  Mainly because the whiny azz dems would never get elected after that.   ;)

754886[/snapback]

What about Newt Gingrich? I think he is extremely intelligent, and I like his speeches and coolness, that man is a destroyer in debates, lays most in a pile of burning embers....But, he is a lttle scary, and he has issues to contend with on the campaign trail...I do not care if he had a harem, but the voting public will be smashed in the head with info about newts snapper chasing ways. And we all know how that played in the the media and public in the 90's...

The long march of newt gingrich. His career and life, it's a good read.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/newt/

Then the attack ads, will be Newt Gingrich on MTP declared WW III.

And that statement includes that the Iranians will launch nuclear tipped missles all over the USA and the resulting EMP will send america back to 1910's capability.

I quess were fighting rommels armies across wide swaths on 2 continents.

That have mechanized divisions and a massive industrial economy to produce the weapons and machines to wage war in terms of global dominance

And using counter measures off the eastern seaboard to destroy Islamofacist Uboats.

And conducting warfare in the pacific theatre and battling the barbaric shintoism crazy MF's and were basically spread across the globe waging war against extremely advanced empires ..

Also during WW II the people of that generation ARE defined as the GREATEST GENERATION.....They had Rubber drives, Metal drives, Fuel rationing and Food Rationing....The greatest generation had brave young people lining up at recruitment stations across the Nation to defend the World!!! Rightfully so, IMO!!!

And then He states the U.S. went off a cliff in the Iraq War. <_<

Newt Gingrich, a quiet Rumsfeld confidant, thinks the U.S. 'went off a cliff ' in IRAQ.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3660761/

Then new attack adds, featuring Newt's, clintonesque sexcapades :) Newt should not have been the leader of that impeachment brigade in the 90's. :P

http://www.talkleft.com/new_archives/000801.html

The 3 branches of goverment need balance, to much R controll....New blood, new ideas and just some balance, IMO is needed..R+D= a wee bit better for us.

The 3 branches of goverment need balance, to much R controll....New blood, new ideas and just some balance, IMO is needed..R+D= a wee bit better for us.

754913[/snapback]

NEW BLOOD?!?! Like who? Nancy Pelosi or Rep. Waxman or that idiot Kucinich?

NO !@#$ING THANKS.

NEW BLOOD?!?! Like who? Nancy Pelosi or Rep. Waxman or that idiot Kucinich?

NO !@#$ING THANKS.

755001[/snapback]

I haven't had one wink of sleep since I woke up yesterday at 8am...

The blood you gave as an example is allready elected and quite stale blood.

Brand New, smells like a new friggen car new, ''New blood politicians,'' be independent, dem, rep...Some of the ancient blood that is representing US, needs to have their azzes knocked back in the dirt and re-hang their lawyer for hire sign outside their own private buisness...Or do what some do and become professional lobbyist on k-street, or whatever the legalized organized crime street is called.

How about, ''fuggin over america street'' with a slick ;) and a hand in your wallet pocket, cuz they know how to represent the U.S. public with courtesy :P

When I'm tired I'm more of an ****...Don't mind my rude behavior, if it pisses ya off, I'm sure you will let me know :) l

I need to crash <_<

Then new attack adds, featuring Newt's, clintonesque sexcapades :unsure: Newt should  not have been the leader of that impeachment brigade in the 90's. :doh:

http://www.talkleft.com/new_archives/000801.html

754913[/snapback]

I read a few years ago in a first-person account that at the same time Gingrich was chastizing Clinton for getting a BJ, a Republican staffer saw him at their kids' soccer game. As the guy walked by Newt's car, there was a blonde head of hair going up and down in Newt's lap (at the time, he was married to a brunette) and he waved, pointed at the bobbing head, smiled and winked.

If Newt runs, his explanations are going to make a lot of people's brains hurt.

I read a few years ago in a first-person account that at the same time Gingrich was chastizing Clinton for getting a BJ, a Republican staffer saw him at their kids' soccer game. As the guy walked by Newt's car, there was a blonde head of hair going up and down in Newt's lap (at the time, he was married to a brunette) and he waved, pointed at the bobbing head, smiled and winked.

If Newt runs, his explanations are going to make a lot of people's brains hurt.

755126[/snapback]

Now there is a quality post. :doh::unsure:

It would be like Bledsoe still saying, "This is my team." :doh:

755164[/snapback]

It is well beyond ridiculous at this point. He needs someone around him who will just slap the ever-loving sh-- out of him whenever he wants to make comments like this and still thinks he has a chance at the Presidential nomination.

The only way he gets the nod is if the Dems toss out people even more retarded than Kerry, which is not out of the realm of possibility. :unsure: