Happy Birthday Alaska Darin!

EC-Bills

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday!!!

AD do you go fishing in alaska, if so, how do you like it and what species do you prefer to fish for?

Favorite thing to fish for is silver salmon. Fishing here is the best in the world. I've caught pretty much everything there is in the state.

What about hunting?

I am an outdoors person who enjoys fishing and hunting, curious.

753969[/snapback]

Hunting is a gigantic pain in the ass. Expensive too.

Does it really make espresso bellissimo ?

Could I use Illy cafe in it?

754296[/snapback]

Nah, it uses pre-packaged "discs" of coffee. The selections are still rather limited, but the quality of what they do offer is quite good IMHO, and you can't beat the convenience.

I now only use our "regular" coffee maker when we have overnight guests and need a full pot or two.

Favorite thing to fish for is silver salmon.  Fishing here is the best in the world.  I've caught pretty much everything there is in the state.

Hunting is a gigantic pain in the ass.  Expensive too.

754468[/snapback]

Down here we just call 'em coho... You ever pretentious and elitist pup clubber... :);)

Well... Happy B-day!

Viva La 2nd amendment !

:P<_<

Nah, it uses pre-packaged "discs" of coffee.  The selections are still rather limited, but the quality of what they do offer is quite good IMHO, and you can't beat the convenience.

I now only use our "regular" coffee maker when we have overnight guests and need a full pot or two.

754485[/snapback]

Ah, excellent. Sounds perfect for the wife and I. Though I'm an Illy cafe addict.