Here is an Radio Feed for Today's game

Frez

I havent tried this year, so this may be worthless, but in years past I was able to hear the games online off the radio from a couple Canadian stations that were part of the Bills network. They had the normal "Listen Live" tab on their webpage. You may try that. The trick in years past was to get hooked up to the station and listen before the game came on because if you lost your feed, sometimes it was difficult to regain your spot because the server couldn't hold a ton of people. I am not sure if that is still the case or not.

I havent tried this year, so this may be worthless, but in years past I was able to hear the games online off the radio from a couple Canadian stations that were part of the Bills network. They had the normal "Listen Live" tab on their webpage. You may try that. The trick in years past was to get hooked up to the station and listen before the game came on because if you lost your feed, sometimes it was difficult to regain your spot because the server couldn't hold a ton of people. I am not sure if that is still the case or not.

752241[/snapback]

This is who had it sometimes last year, don't know if they still carry it?

610 to carry the Bills?