Game thread...

udonkey

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW COULD WE LOSE THE GAME!  We were doing "so" well.

752777[/snapback]

Name 1 person in that stadium that wanted that game to go into Overtime other than maybe a couple of bubble players trying to get noticed (in a way other than that 12th guy on the FG attempt :blink:). The coaches worried about players getting injured in pre-season? No. The players worried about getting injured in pre-season? No. The refs? No. The X,000 parents in their stands trying to settle down their over-tired kids long enough for the game to end so they can see the fireworks? No.

Think that had anything to do with it?

Name 1 person in that stadium that wanted that game to go into Overtime other than maybe a couple of bubble players trying to get noticed (in a way other than that 12th guy on the FG attempt :blink:). 

752931[/snapback]

My son and the kid in the row in front of us :blink:

Name 1 person in that stadium that wanted that game to go into Overtime other than maybe a couple of bubble players trying to get noticed

You bring up good points. Still, I wanted that game to go into overtime, because 1 1/2 quarters isn't enough time to really get a feel for Nall.

You bring up good points.  Still, I wanted that game to go into overtime, because 1 1/2 quarters isn't enough time to really get a feel for Nall.

753210[/snapback]

Was for me.

He's already better then your hero, and not nearly as good as JP.

Guess that makes him our #2.