Game thread...

udonkey

Game starts in 5 minutes. I live in Bengals country, so the Browns aren't alllowed on local TV. Fortunately, I have Sirius and will be listening, along with the NFL.com gamecast. Hopefully, I'll watch the (recorded) game tomorrow.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina and the Bengals were quality opponents but the Browns just shredded our starting defense so quickly and easily.  This is scary.

752454[/snapback]

It's one drive, they're going to play into the 3rd quarter, let's see how the game goes. The Bills scored lots on their first drives last year and we all know how great that O was.

I think it was stupid of the coaching staff to make TKO (when you know he didn't want to) play at all in this game.  Do they want to see him hurt so they can replace him?  I mean WTF?  :w00t:

752458[/snapback]

Takeo said he wanted to play in the preseason si I highly doubt the coaching staff forced him to play tonight

just a dumb statement

It's one drive, they're going to play into the 3rd quarter, let's see how the game goes.  The Bills scored lots on their first drives last year and we all know how great that O was.

752456[/snapback]

If it were another team I would understand but this is the Browns we're talking about. Preseason isn't about winning it's about how you play and we're playing badly. Well Terrence is the one responsible for that TD.

Takeo said he wanted to play in the preseason si I highly doubt the coaching staff forced him to play tonight

just a dumb statement

752460[/snapback]

Nope. Have you read those online articles where they ask him about it? He said he'd rather not and had nothing to prove and wanted to save himself for week 1. I am not making this up.

Nope.  Have you read those online articles where they ask him about it?  He said he'd rather not and had nothing to prove and wanted to save himself for week 1.  I am not making this up.

752462[/snapback]

Obviously he wanted to play as he started. If he didn't want to play he wouldn'thave stepped foot on the field. He's not going to risk himself if he's not comfortable no matter what the coaching staff says.