Game thread...

udonkey

3-13-BUF 18 (12:02) J.Losman scrambles up the middle to BUF 20 for 2 yards (O.Roye). Penalty on BUF-L.Fletcher-Baker, Offensive Holding, declined. :w00t:

752519[/snapback]

Thats what I'm saying, what the fug in Fletch on the field for?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!  I think our offense is back on track.  All we need to worry about is the defense.

752505[/snapback]

They're way to inconsistent. It's always on a play like that Losman->Price bomb. I'm really itching to see some consistent ball-control drives. Again, more flashes of brilliance and streaks of great play, but the rest just isn't there.

They're way to inconsistent.  It's always on a play like that Losman->Price bomb.  I'm really itching to see some consistent ball-control drives.  Again, more flashes of brilliance and streaks of great play, but the rest just isn't there.

752532[/snapback]

You're not going to see consistancy with a new scheme and a young QB as much as you like. I'll take these flashes in the meantime.

#26 - Rashad Baker

Not LF-B

752526[/snapback]

no that came on 4th down we had 3 penalties in a row on that drive

PENALTY on BUF-C.Villarrial, Illegal Formation, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 23 - No Play.

3-13-BUF18 (12:02) J.Losman scrambles up the middle to BUF 20 for 2 yards (O.Roye). Penalty on BUF-M.Gandy, Offensive Holding, declined.

4-11-BUF20 (11:45) PENALTY on BUF-R.Baker, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 20 - No Play.

but yeah turns out it wasnt fletcher but gandy