What is the biggest question mark

BoondckCL

I have not been keeping any real tabs this last week as of what was occuring in training camp and i don't know what problems have been solved or what you guys think could be the real problems on this team.

Enlighten.

1) Is the OLine improved?

2) Is JP ready to lead this team?

3) Who will be the #2 WR?

4) Is TKO back to being TKO?

5) Will Clements be the elite DB he thinks he is?

6) Will Willis be the elite RB he thinks he is?

7) Who will step and succeed at DT? (There are alot of options here).

8) Is Juron Awake?

9) Will the bills move to LA?

10) What happens if Favre offers to draw a smiley face on JPs nuts?

Okay, so I got carried away...but you get the point.

I have not been keeping any real tabs this last week as of what was occuring in training camp and i don't know what problems have been solved or what you guys think could be the real problems on this team.

Enlighten.

752187[/snapback]

As far as your post, *shrugs*

But I love your Avatar. That is one of my favorite movies...

1) Can our defense stop the run? Specifically, are we going to get pushed off of the line of scrimmage?

2) Will our QB(s) have a reasonable amount of time to throw?

3) When they have time, will our QB(s) perform well?

4) Regardless of the wins / loses, will our team play with enough heart that they are respectable?

As far as your post, *shrugs*

But I love your Avatar. That is one of my favorite movies...

752223[/snapback]

Thanks for the comment on the avatar, i took it down for a while but then Dibs asked where it went and i couldn't refuse the will of the people. HAHA.

PASS RUSH, PASS RUSH, and , oh, pass rush!! The interior "D" must push the pocket in New England. If they don't, Brady will have a field day. Time for Larry Tripplett to justify his salary. I believe he will, along with Kyle Williams and John McCargo!!

Enlighten.

752187[/snapback]

YOUR MOM LOL

I think the trenches are, just like the past few seasons. :blink:

Enlighten.

752187[/snapback]

Initially my biggest concern was the offense but the 'O' seems to be coming together for a new system with new players.

I'd have to say my concern now is with the defense. I'm curious to see if Nate C. can play well with the rest of the 'D' healthy. I'd like to write off his abysmal performances last season to bad support but there's part of me that wonders if he's really all that good. This is truly his year to either shine and truly become top 5 and get the big money or get run over like last year. (remember how awful the Dolphins game was, Chambers had like 764 yards or something).

I'm thinking 8-8 is not to crazy of a prediction anymore.

I want to post my list. But I am afraid the size of it may shut down the boards server :devil:

753074[/snapback]

I think the biggest question mark based on 3 preseason games is the mental

maturity of this team....On both Offense and Defense, this team has shot

itself in the foot with mental errors.....That is the biggest concern......I think

the team has talent....THe coaching staff needs to eliminate the penalties....

Yesterdays game, two drives were stalled with back to back penalties....we just cannot have that and give up points or give up field positions...

If this team can be allowed to grow togther for 8 games, the 2nd half of the

season is going tobe a different ball game....especially with 5 home games

in Nov/Dec.