Theisman says......

Garranimal

Did you catch how theisman was giving bledsoe credit for "double patting the ball and hanging int he pocket" and how it was great?

The best part was when kornheiser immediately said "its a double edge sword. When that play works, it works, and the rest of the time, the pocket collapses on top of bledsoe"

You guys were ripping the MNF crew last week, in which i did not see the game. However, tirico and kornheiser are refreshing from al michaels and madden. I can do without theisman though, as can most people.

Did you catch how theisman was giving bledsoe credit for "double patting the ball and hanging int he pocket" and how it was great?

The best part was when kornheiser immediately said "its a double edge sword.  When that play works, it works, and the rest of the time, the pocket collapses on top of bledsoe"

You guys were ripping the MNF crew last week, in which i did not see the game.  However, tirico and kornheiser are refreshing from al michaels and madden.  I can do without theisman though, as can most people.

748714[/snapback]

Now theisman says he likes TO...it just never ends. His insights are enlightening.

The best part was when kornheiser immediately said "its a double edge sword.  When that play works, it works, and the rest of the time, the pocket collapses on top of bledsoe"

You guys were ripping the MNF crew last week, in which i did not see the game.  However, tirico and kornheiser are refreshing from al michaels and madden.  I can do without theisman though, as can most people.

748714[/snapback]

Kornheiser's smart. He's also a DC sportscaster, I believe, and as such is probably the last person on the planet willing to share a booth with Joe Theisman.

I thought Kornheiser was lousy last week but so far he's been pretty good tonight. I liked when he called Theisman out for "rooting" for Bledsoe, which an announcer is not supposed to do. And Theisman, to his credit, admitted it. That's the kind of stuff I would like to see from Kornheiser.

:flirt:  :P  :doh: A gem from Theisman about Reggie Bush: "For all you young kids, when you make your cuts, make them at full speed like he (Bush) does."  :doh:  :D  :P  :lol:

748741[/snapback]

You just don't get that kind of instruction anywhere else.. I have to get the Joe T. coaching football dvd when it debuts...I know I will be fighting the crowds for that one..

You just don't get that kind of instruction anywhere else.. I have to get the Joe T. coaching football dvd when it debuts...I know I will be fighting the crowds for that one..

748745[/snapback]

That was probably the funniest thing I've heard on MNF since Jan Stenerud broke the all-time career record for field goals in a game and when they put up a picture of his face on screen, Don Meredith said, "Yeah, but look what it's done to 'im!"

That was probably the funniest thing I've heard on MNF since Jan Stenerud broke the all-time record for field goals in a game and when they put up a picture of his face on screen, Don Meredith said, "Yeah, but look what it's done to 'im!"

748747[/snapback]

:flirt::P:doh: Turn out the lights the party's over....God I loved that era of MNF....

I thought Kornheiser was lousy last week but so far he's been pretty good tonight. I liked when he called Theisman out for "rooting" for Bledsoe, which an announcer is not supposed to do. And Theisman, to his credit, admitted it. That's the kind of stuff I would like to see from Kornheiser.

748736[/snapback]

:flirt:  :P  :doh: A gem from Theisman about Reggie Bush: "For all you young kids, when you make your cuts, make them at full speed like he (Bush) does."  :doh:  :D  :P  :lol:

748741[/snapback]

see, this is why i should have not watched the finale of treaure hunters instead of the game... The geniuses won by the way.

As for bledsoe, from what i saw in the first quarter, he looked pretty decent. Glenn saved his butt on that TD pass, and poor coverage allowed that second one to be caught and not intercepted like it should have been. 2 tds, 150+ yards, and a 70%-80% completion rate is pretty good no matter who put those stats up. I just hope that bledsoe sucks in cowboys year 2 like he did in buffalo year 2.

As for bledsoe, from what i saw in the first quarter, he looked pretty decent.  Glenn saved his butt on that TD pass, and poor coverage allowed that second one to be caught and not intercepted like it should have been.  2 tds, 150+ yards, and a 70%-80% completion rate is pretty good no matter who put those stats up.  I just hope that bledsoe sucks in cowboys year 2 like he did in buffalo year 2.

748777[/snapback]

Huh? Why do I get the feeling that if either of those passes were thrown by JP Losman, there would be a thread lauding him, for throwing those passes where nobody could catch them, other than his receiver...

Anyways, it pains me to say it folks, Drew good or Drew bad, the Cowboys are starting to look like a pretty damn good team...

Huh?  Why do I get the feeling that if either of those passes were thrown by JP Losman, there would be a thread lauding him, for throwing those passes where nobody could catch them, other than his receiver...

:flirt: as Homer Simpson would say "It's funny because it's true"

Huh?  Why do I get the feeling that if either of those passes were thrown by JP Losman, there would be a thread lauding him, for throwing those passes where nobody could catch them, other than his receiver...

Anyways, it pains me to say it folks, Drew good or Drew bad, the Cowboys are starting to look like a pretty damn good team...

748789[/snapback]

Very, very true.

The sad thing is that both of the Cowboys top two QBs are better than any QB we have on our roster.

Having said that, I really hope that JP can be everything that some people on this board and the Bills former brain trust thought he could be when they handed him the job without having to compete for it.