Willis McGahee, look out!

RJOSEPH

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys think since he lost nearly 20 lbs he can regain his great burst and explosion? he ran a 4.24 before his knee injury. i think his speed is BACK AFTER WATCHING HIM IN TRAINING CAMP!!! ALL THOSE WILLIS HATERS AND PEOPLE THAT LOVE TO SUCK HENRY'S YOU KNOW WHAT CAN STICK IT!!!!!!GO BILLS GO BILLS!!!

So far the league's best running back has been somewhat pedestrian in his accomplishments on the field and somewhat extraordinary in his proclamations off the field. So until he shows it on the field let's remain skeptical. Not that I liked Henry a whole lot when he was here, I think so far Henry was a better back.

ARE U FRICKIN CRAZY!!!! henry wasnt half the back willis is. look at the line they have played behind. the 04 and05 lines suck ass compared to the 03 and 02 lines. get your facts right. willis is way faster. and should willis say he isnt the best back in the league :w00t: someone asked him who is better him or lt and he said he thinks he is the best around. willis never to the first action on this subj. willis never started this horrible image the media did! i cant respect your opinion anyway because its really weird to think travis is better than willis <_<:devil:

Henry couldn't hold on to the ball enough to have a better year than Willis. Couldn't keep his nose "clean" either. That's why he's got the first 4 games to watch football from the house this year.

do you guys think since he lost nearly 20 lbs he can regain his great burst and explosion? he ran a 4.24 before his knee injury. i think his speed is BACK AFTER WATCHING HIM IN TRAINING CAMP!!! ALL THOSE WILLIS HATERS AND PEOPLE THAT LOVE TO SUCK HENRY'S YOU KNOW WHAT CAN STICK IT!!!!!!GO BILLS GO BILLS!!!

746247[/snapback]

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time posting in this thread but one thing that gets to me is when some people claim that all these guys run these amazing sub 4.3 forty times. There are probably 5 guys in the entire league that can actually run in the 4.2s and I'm willing to bet Willis (even prior to the knee injury) is not one of them. Keep in mind that most of these exaggerated times are recorded in College and never seem to be reinforced by the more structured events that record such numbers like the Combine.

Willis is clearly the best back in the NFL and the most omnipotent human being in history. Proof of this:

Superman wears a Willis McGahee T shirt under his uniform.

Willis died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him

Willis counted to infinity - twice.

Willis is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Willis

If you try video taping Willis without his permission you will very quickly be filming the inside of your own ass.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Willis and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

There are no weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. Willis lives in Buffalo.

When Willis exercises, the machine gets stronger.

When Willis visited the Vatican, he took the Pope's confession.

Sega made an arcade game once where you played against Willis. Every time you put a quarter in, the screen immediately displayed "You Lose".

Willis has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Wilt Chamberlin claims to of slept with over 20,000 women in his lifetime. Willis calls this "a slow Tuesday."

Willis once fell into a pool of toxic waste, and the toxic waste gained super powers.

Little kids enjoy lighting ants on fire with magnifying glasses. Willis enjoys lighting little kids on fire with ants. Scientists have yet to find out how this feat is achieved.

Willis once punched a man in the soul.

When Willis wants a salad, he eats a vegetarian.

Willis once killed a bird by throwing it off a cliff.