Game on NFL Network?

Rubes

I went to set the TiVo to record the game tomorrow...says on the NFL Network web site that it's on at 1pm Saturday...but when I bring up the guide on DirecTV, it says the 1pm game is Philly-Baltimore. Can't find the Bills anywhere.

Think it's an error?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comcast DVR Guide says Bills-Bengals tomorrow at 1 PM.

747028[/snapback]

So does tvguide.com. But the NFL network link shows both; one one page they show us airing at 1pm. But on their calendar it shows the Eagles game at 1pm. I noticed this 2 days ago; yesterday my DirecTv guide showed our game at 1 as well as tvguide.com. But today it has changed. It would be a shame to repeat the Eagles game when it has already been showed once already and not show our game the night before.

Yea, I am seeing the same thing here in NH.

According to the schedule they are playing Ravens Eagles for a 2nd time, and they are going to play Lions Browns tonight at midnight and then again tomorrow. This does not seem fair that they can play some teams games 2 times, but not ours even 1 time?

I will say i did see a commercial on the NFL Network advertising for the bills game tomorrow at 1, amongst their triple header.

Not only does it appear that they are not going to show the game at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, it also does not appear that they are going to show the game at all (unless I missed it on the schedule).

Not only does it appear that they are not going to show the game at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, it also does not appear that they are going to show the game at all (unless I missed it on the schedule).

747090[/snapback]

It's still on my to do list for 1:00 Saturday, but the guide data for NFL Network shows the Ravens game. So I checked the guide data for the entire week, and the Bills are not listed once. Something smells fishy here, as they're supposed to be showing ALL preseason games. I'm hoping it was a mistake in the program data updates last night, and will be fixed tonight. I get an update in about an hour and will check to see if it's switched back to the Bills game.

WTF they're showing every other game (including Browns-Lions) a half dozen times but not the Bills once?

My options are as follows:

Get out of the house Saturday and miss the inevitable 1:00 replay

or

Stay home and get pissed when they show Ravens-Eagles

So should I just take one for the team?

WTF they're showing every other game (including Browns-Lions) a half dozen times but not the Bills once? 

My options are as follows:

Get out of the house Saturday and miss the inevitable 1:00 replay

or

Stay home and get pissed when they show Ravens-Eagles

So should I just take one for the team?

747135[/snapback]

Aren’t you guys up there having trouble with your cable provider not carrying the NFL Network? Maybe someone at the NFL Network sees that as a reason not to show the game because of low potential audience. Everyone needs to get calls into NFL Network (I’m not sure emails will do it at this late date). I haven’t checked to see NFL Network has an 800# listed. We need to start calling NOW!

Hey, what's with NFL Network snubbing Bills fans .... I don't want to waste 3 hours of Tivo time on Ravens-Eagles

747063[/snapback]

I'm telling you.......which two teams voted against the CBA????????

that's the way I see it. My TiVo has multiple airings of other games, yet NO BENGALS/BILLS.

And to top it off, it was a HIGH SCORING preseason game!!! why wouldn't they show this game?

<_<

The crawl at the bottom of the screen states the Bills-Bengals game will be shown at 1pm today.  I'd go with that over the on-screen guide.

Chill.

747188[/snapback]

According to Yahoo! the Bills game is supposed to be on WKBW-tv (Channel 7) tonight at 8pm yet I have a feeling that outside of WNY the game will be shown at 1pm on NFL Network.

All together now;

Whine, B word, jump to wild-azz conspiracy theorys, use your psychic powers, then take a prozac OR

Go to BuffaloBills.com (not the 1st place I would look either) and read the news that scrolls too fast. Item 2 (at the time) says:

Friday’s Bills game against the Bengals will be televised locally via tape-delay. The game will air on Saturday night at 8:00 pm on WKBW-TV in Buffalo, WHAM-TV in Rochester and WTVH-TV in Syracuse.

Chill is PeeWee's word of the day.

Since WKBW channel 7 is showing the replay of the game at 8:00pm tonight the Bills/Bengals wont be telecast in the Buffalo area on the NFL Network at 1:00pm today.

747201[/snapback]

What about for the Bills (and Bengals) fans who aren't in the area?

I'm seeing the same thing - my Tivo guide does not show the game being rebroadcast AT ALL. I'm tuning in at 1, but I'll be ticked if I never get to see this game after the NFL Network hyped that they were carrying ALL preseason games?

All together now;

Whine, B word, jump to wild-azz conspiracy theorys, use your psychic powers, then take a prozac    OR

Go to BuffaloBills.com (not the 1st place I would look either) and read the news that scrolls too fast.  Item 2 (at the time) says:

Friday’s Bills game against the Bengals will be televised locally via tape-delay. The game will air on Saturday night at 8:00 pm on WKBW-TV in Buffalo, WHAM-TV in Rochester and WTVH-TV in Syracuse. 

Chill is PeeWee's word of the day.

747199[/snapback]

Perhaps Pee Wee should spend more time outside darkened theaters and pay attention to the posts. This thread is for fans outside WNY who want to see the replay on NFL Network.