Jared Lorenzen

Anyone catch the end of the Giants game and see this guy?

Jared Lorenz

Holy cow - the guy's a monster!!!!  If they cut this guy,  forget about Holcomb and Kingsbury and him up - he doesn't even need an OL!

746070[/snapback]

I was begging for him before his draft, he was even bigger in college! He's a project but may be a decent #3, a lefty too!

Can he block at all, or play FB?

He didn't look all that bad last nite - 3/4 for 24 yds plus a rushing 1st down - just imagine him on 4th and goal from the 1.

Game stats

I'd love to have this guy as a #3 behind JP and - most likely - Craig Nall. He definitely adds a new dimension to the position, and he's fun to watch!

What the hell is the fascination with this guy, just because he's a 280 lb fat tub of &*%^? His hand offs look like a high school quarterback, on passes just seems to fling the ball out there almost not caring where it goes. I just don't get why everyone likes this guy.

What the hell is the fascination with this guy, just because he's a 280 lb fat tub of &*%^?  His hand offs look like a high school quarterback, on passes just seems to fling the ball out there almost not caring where it goes.  I just don't get why everyone likes this guy.

746182[/snapback]

You're asking a bunch of people who hang out on message boards why they identify with this guy?

He's good at not taking a sack.  Not necessarily because of his size, but because he will just throw the ball up for grabs instead of actually taking the sack.

746172[/snapback]

You're right about that. I remember he did that when he was still @ Kentucky in a game against Florida, a game they were in a position to win before his boneheaded INT returned for a TD.