Suspect arrested in JonBenet Ramsey case!

I prefer letting the justice system run it's course and if it goes to trial the jury will decide his fate...

746024[/snapback]

You also prefer using an X-acto knife to cut a cyst out of your skull and Super-Gluing the flesh back together, so forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical about your approach here.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one would have to think that if they have been investigating this guy for months that there is some record of him being in CO at the time. I mean, it is stupid easy to know if this guy is lying if there are credit card receipts placing him in Atlanta during the time of the murder....

one would have to think that if they have been investigating this guy for months that there is some record of him being in CO at the time.  I mean, it is stupid easy to know if this guy is lying if there are credit card receipts placing him in Atlanta during the time of the murder....

746144[/snapback]

There are other questions, as well. (NOTE: I heard this on a radio news report and have no link). They are saying that he claimed to have picked up the girl from school. The problem is that she was on Christmas (winter holiday for the PC types) break at the time of the murder. There was also another discrepancy, but I cannot remember what they said. This guy's story could fall apart pretty fast.

There are other questions, as well. (NOTE: I heard this on a radio news report and have no link). They are saying that he claimed to have picked up the girl from school. The problem is that she was on Christmas (winter holiday for the PC types) break at the time of the murder. There was also another discrepancy, but I cannot remember what they said. This guy's story could fall apart pretty fast.

746151[/snapback]

For all we know he was stuck in Thailand and couldn't afford a ticket home and figured "Hey, I have an idea..."

On the other hand, now America can get back to paying attention to what's REALLY important and stop with all this Middle East nonsense that seemed to be dominating the airwaves.

You also prefer using an X-acto knife to cut a cyst out of your skull and Super-Gluing the flesh back together, so forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical about your approach here.

746131[/snapback]

Hmmm <_< An Uninsured bluecoller worker might have to remove a cyst himself if it is to exspensive for him to have it done profressionaly...Note, in 94 I sutured my skin over my pattela and rehabilitated the torn muscle and tendon in the knee joint myself while rehabilitating the knee myself with weight exorcizes and gimp walking for 3 months while living off of my $8thousand dollars in savings...Because I could not afford the $ 10's of thousands that surgery and treatment would cost at a hospital...I have been to hospitals for the wife and payed the bill in cash.....I very easily could have recieved hospital servise and never or partially payed the bill and be another contributer of HIGH cost health insurance for all americans, similar to the illegal aliens who work for U.S. companies for cheap dollar with no health insurance YET still go to the hospital and not pay the bill..Frugal becauseIhave to be and conscientious of all americans who are straddled with exspensive health insurance....Man has to have priciples and concern of others while on the planet, and if I have to do this myself I will, just the way I am and just the way it is...If your offended by that reality I understand, it's not everyones cup a tea, then again america ain't the cosby show either..Don't forget I'm a blue collar worker doing the best I can with what I have....I believe that deserves some respect if not I don't realyy give a fu== what anybody ''thinks'' I care about what I need to care about which is ME and those affected by my irresponsible decisions that cost americans money...If I can help reduce in some small way the escallating cost of health care so that maybe ONE american can be added to the roll of the Insured, one of my american goals is complete and done with my own determination and sacrifice..Just saying, life is what you make of it for yourself and those around you, I'm hardcore through and through..

Hmmm :devil: An Uninsured bluecoller worker might have to remove a cyst himself if it is to exspensive for him to have it done profressionaly...Note, in 94 I sutured my skin over my pattela and rehabilitated the torn muscle and tendon in the knee joint myself while rehabilitating the knee myself with weight exorcizes and gimp walking for 3 months while living off of my $8thousand dollars in savings...Because I could not afford the $ 10's of thousands that surgery and treatment would cost at a hospital...I have beeen to hospitals for the wife and payed the bill in cash.....I very easily could have recieved hospital servise and never or partially payed the bill and be another contributer of HIGH cost health insurance for all americans, similar to the illegal aliens who work for U.S. companies for cheap dollar with no health insurance YET still go to the hospital and not pay the bill..Frugal becauseIhave to be and conscientious of all americans who are straddled with exspensive  health insurance....Man has to have priciples and concern of others while on the planet, and if I have to do this myself I will, just the way I am and just the way it is...If your offended by that reality I understand, it's not everyones cup a tea, then again america ain't the cosby show either..Don't forget I'm a blue collar worker doing the best I can with what I have....I believe that deserves some respect if not I don't realyy give a fu== what anybody ''thinks'' I care about what I need to care about which is ME and those affected by my irresponsible decisions that cost americans money...If I can help reduce in some small way the escallating cost of health care so that maybe ONE american can be added to the roll of the Insured, one of my american goals is complete and done with my own determination and sacrifice..Just saying, life is what you make of it for yourself and those around you, I'm hardcore through and through..

746174[/snapback]

Wow, did you do your own vasectomy and lobotomy as well.

I am sure someone can point to or provide instructions on those if need be. <_<

Wow, did you do your own vasectomy and lobotomy as well. 

I am sure someone can point to or provide instructions on those if need be.   <_<

746176[/snapback]

Thats the way it is sometimes...I have had to repair injuries to my body consisting of lacerations and muslce tears and a bruised patella in two separate knee accidents, I could not pay 20 grand for each knee injury.

I have a mortgage auto loans and a subcontracting buisness that is exspensive to run...

Or I could go to the hospital and not pay the bill and collect welfare while I recuperate, the very Issues you rant about on ppp, and I agree with your stance, and I'm a liberal with a hardcore do it yourself blood coursing through my circulatory system that makes me an american independent with integrity spashed with a tinge of balls to the wall attitude :w00t: JFK said it best, IT's not what the country can do for you, it's what YOU can do for your country, Being I'm a boston boy, you may not understand, VA :devil: you know one those voters for lamont is a vote for al qeada types all wrapped up in my pink commie liberal woobie :lol:

Thats the way it is sometimes...I have had to repair injuries to my body consisting of lacerations and muslce tears and a bruised patella in two separate knee accidents, I could not pay 20 grand for each knee injury.

I have a mortgage auto loans and a subcontracting buisness that is exspensive to run...

Or I could go to the hospital and not pay the bill and collect welfare while I recuperate, the very Issues you rant about on ppp, and I agree with your stance, and I'm a liberal with a hardcore do it yourself blood coursing through my circulatory system that makes me an american independent with integrity spashed with a tinge of balls to the wall attitude :devil: JFK said it best, IT's not what the country can do for you, it's what  YOU can  do for your country, Being I'm a boston boy, you may not understand, VA <_< you know one those voters for lamont is a vote for al qeada types all wrapped up in my pink commie liberal woobie :w00t:

746185[/snapback]

WTF are you rambling on about?

I'm not offended. I'm amused.

746208[/snapback]

Now thats good, that was actually one of the reasons I posted it, one that people would chuckle and maybe they might give me the cost or an alternative to having a professional do the cyst removal procedure and what type of payment plans they have for people with limited budgets...I have been to a college that studies dentristry and provides that service conducted by students at a reduced cost, this was in lowell mass back in 96..I just asking for options and if someone with that knowlege post it, I would appreciate it, and as I said before I am asking clinics and community health services about this info, although it is slow going with alot of on hold waiting....

Join the military, they do the medical stuff for free, you learn a trade (killing) and they pay you to boot.

746271[/snapback]

I have a trade with almost 20 years knowlege, 17 of those years as a subcontractor....I already know how to use a knife and pull a trigger or run over someone and do a brakestand on their skull or chuck a co2 canister filled with magnesium and fitted with a hobby wick that blows sh-- up real good...And an endless array of ideas on how to exterminate a life. <_<

Hmmm :w00t: An Uninsured bluecoller worker might have to remove a cyst himself if it is to exspensive for him to have it done profressionaly...Note, in 94 I sutured my skin over my pattela and rehabilitated the torn muscle and tendon in the knee joint myself while rehabilitating the knee myself with weight exorcizes and gimp walking for 3 months while living off of my $8thousand dollars in savings...Because I could not afford the $ 10's of thousands that surgery and treatment would cost at a hospital...I have been to hospitals for the wife and payed the bill in cash.....I very easily could have recieved hospital servise and never or partially payed the bill and be another contributer of HIGH cost health insurance for all americans, similar to the illegal aliens who work for U.S. companies for cheap dollar with no health insurance YET still go to the hospital and not pay the bill..Frugal becauseIhave to be and conscientious of all americans who are straddled with exspensive  health insurance....Man has to have priciples and concern of others while on the planet, and if I have to do this myself I will, just the way I am and just the way it is...If your offended by that reality I understand, it's not everyones cup a tea, then again america ain't the cosby show either..Don't forget I'm a blue collar worker doing the best I can with what I have....I believe that deserves some respect if not I don't realyy give a fu== what anybody ''thinks'' I care about what I need to care about which is ME and those affected by my irresponsible decisions that cost americans money...If I can help reduce in some small way the escallating cost of health care so that maybe ONE american can be added to the roll of the Insured, one of my american goals is complete and done with my own determination and sacrifice..Just saying, life is what you make of it for yourself and those around you, I'm hardcore through and through..

746174[/snapback]

You'd think that someone who can perfom surgery on themselves would have some sort of concept about spelling and punctuation. WTF?? :devil:<_<

I have a trade with almost 20 years knowlege, 17 of those years as a subcontractor....I already know how to use a knife and pull a trigger or run over someone and do a brakestand on their skull or chuck a co2 canister filled with magnesium and fitted with a hobby wick that blows sh-- up real good...And an endless array of ideas on how to exterminate a life. <_<

746274[/snapback]

you seriously need help if that is what you got to brag about