Suspect arrested in JonBenet Ramsey case!

Hmmm <_< An Uninsured bluecoller worker might have to remove a cyst himself if it is to exspensive for him to have it done profressionaly...Note, in 94 I sutured my skin over my pattela and rehabilitated the torn muscle and tendon in the knee joint myself while rehabilitating the knee myself with weight exorcizes and gimp walking for 3 months while living off of my $8thousand dollars in savings...Because I could not afford the $ 10's of thousands that surgery and treatment would cost at a hospital...I have been to hospitals for the wife and payed the bill in cash.....I very easily could have recieved hospital servise and never or partially payed the bill and be another contributer of HIGH cost health insurance for all americans, similar to the illegal aliens who work for U.S. companies for cheap dollar with no health insurance YET still go to the hospital and not pay the bill..Frugal becauseIhave to be and conscientious of all americans who are straddled with exspensive  health insurance....Man has to have priciples and concern of others while on the planet, and if I have to do this myself I will, just the way I am and just the way it is...If your offended by that reality I understand, it's not everyones cup a tea, then again america ain't the cosby show either..Don't forget I'm a blue collar worker doing the best I can with what I have....I believe that deserves some respect if not I don't realyy give a fu== what anybody ''thinks'' I care about what I need to care about which is ME and those affected by my irresponsible decisions that cost americans money...If I can help reduce in some small way the escallating cost of health care so that maybe ONE american can be added to the roll of the Insured, one of my american goals is complete and done with my own determination and sacrifice..Just saying, life is what you make of it for yourself and those around you, I'm hardcore through and through..

746174[/snapback]

You've never done brain surgery on yourself, have you?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've never done brain surgery on yourself, have you?

747565[/snapback]

No, I have stitched lacerations with superglue and physical therapy on 2 knees without the pros and their hourly billing rate....

Brain surgery, no I have not.

If you want to though, you might need these items.

You need a bonesaw to open the cranium that covers the brain tissue that needs repair...Some good pain killers, a scalpel and ductape, glue and a bandclamp and bondo to fill in gaps when you replace the segment of bone that has been cut out 1/2 dozen general purpose tools to assist in the operation, a cd player with pinkfloyds brain damage playing continously..

#1 Stop at the bookstore for mengelas ww 2 camp brain surgery.

#2 Home depot for tools and hardware.

#3 A street pharmacist for anisthetics.

#4 And a good lawyer.

#5 if necessary call your local ask a doc for pertinent info.

#6 Sense of humor is optional.

#7 a music store for pink floyds darkside of the moon cd

No, I have stitched lacerations with superglue and physical therapy on 2 knees without the pros and their hourly billing rate....

You need a bonesaw to open the cranium that covers the brain tissue that needs repair...Some good pain killers, a scalpel  and ductape, glue and a bandclamp and bondo to fill in gaps when you replace the segment of bone that has been cut out 1/2 dozen general purpose tools to assist in the operation, a cd player with pinkfloyds brain damage playing continously..

#2 Home depot for tools and hardware.

#3 A street pharmacist for anisthetics.

#4 And a good lawyer.

#5 if necessary call your local ask a doc for pertinent info.

#6 Sense of humor is optional.

748770[/snapback]

:P:flirt:

You need a bonesaw to open the cranium that covers the brain tissue that needs repair...Some good pain killers, a scalpel  and ductape, glue and a bandclamp and bondo to fill in gaps when you replace the segment of bone that has been cut out 1/2 dozen general purpose tools to assist in the operation, a cd player with pinkfloyds brain damage playing continously..

748770[/snapback]

#8 (Post-op) Now you're ready to contribute to the TSW main board...

#8 (Post-op) Now you're ready to contribute to the TSW main board...

748838[/snapback]

I would dan, I am a patsfan, although I do like and respect the bills and love the nfl, I would rather wait to post on the main board when the bills travel to foxborough...I did post last year and was respectful imo, and I aim to stay that way....Btw, have you found a cheaper price for livers then china? My liver ain't quivering yet, but maybe someday, I want to be prepared :flirt:

I would dan, I am a patsfan, although I do like and respect the bills and love the nfl, I would rather wait to post on the main board when the bills travel to foxborough...I did post last year and was respectful imo, and I aim to stay that way....Btw, have you found a cheaper price for livers then china? My liver ain't quivering yet, but maybe someday, I want to be prepared :flirt:

748840[/snapback]

Well, gee, if you're a Pats fan (yeah, I saw your avatar), then there's no point to the brain surgery eh? :P

Just seemed like the next logical step after DIY brain surgery....

That 3rd beer hittin' the liver hard?

Well, gee, if you're a Pats fan (yeah, I saw your avatar), then there's no point to the brain surgery eh?  :D 

Just seemed like the next logical step after DIY brain surgery....

That 3rd beer hittin' the liver hard?

748852[/snapback]

It's not this third beer thats the worry it was the the decades of abuse and the what if...And being a rebelious traveller and deadhead when I was a teen that stayed with me till this day..Although mellowed a wee bit, I'm still the same..

Fugg it I can purchase replacement parts over the net along with painpills if needed it :doh:

I read that board for general knowledge and humor, But I'll wait to gameday to post over there... And keep my post respectful for the Bill backers :doh::P:flirt: