Nice game for Bills fans

Game Guy

I am positive the Bills will win this game against the Panthers. I'd like to know how all of you feel about that. I don't have any favorite teams. But I would not give you die hard fans false hope. I will be back next Saturday with all of the details behind my theory.

Quite a crew of us Bills fans from Raleigh are driving down to Charlotte for the game. 

I just want to see some good QB and o-line play from the Bills.

736090[/snapback]

I may head up from Atlanta. I am hoping to see a strong pressure from our DL, a great secondary and hopefully a composed JP Losman.

One of the factors concerning my theory is the game plans I have seen. Jauron plans to run many blitzes using a rotating defense. This is always a very good angle to use when handicapping preseason NFL games. There are other things involved including a technical handicapping system and special information.

One of the factors concerning my theory is the game plans I have seen. Jauron plans to run many blitzes using a rotating defense. This is always a very good angle to use when handicapping preseason NFL games. There are other things involved including a technical handicapping system and special information.

737615[/snapback]

Wow, game plans and special information!? Now you really have to tell. I double promise I won't tell anyone else the insider information (please post it here).

Have we REALLY started to predict preseason scores and worry about the outcome of preseason games? Are we that out of touch with reality?

Every year it seems we freak out over the preseason and every year by Week 5 we realize that the problems we had in preseason have been solved...its all of the OTHER problems that pop up during the regular season that get us.

Sit back and enjoy the preseason gents...take a deep breath and remember why these are just glorified scrimmages.

737615[/snapback]

I don't think so. Most teams run "vanilla" defenses throughout PS until the last game so as not to tip their hands.

not televised. ;)

We are going to get crushed by these guys. 

final score:  Carolina 24 Bills 3 or 7

737642[/snapback]

Philadelphia could have easily crushed Oakland if they had felt like it, maybe Carolina will pull all their starters after 2 plays in which case Buffalo 20 Carolina 17, Woo!

Man, I can't believe it. I get a job in mich and have to leave raleigh just before this game. Only condolence is my gf just bought tix on ebay for aug31 preseason game vs detroit - nice tix on Buffalo sideline. I will see the reg season game too.

Man, I can't believe it. I get a job in mich and have to leave raleigh just before this game. Only condolence is my gf just bought tix on ebay for aug31 preseason game vs detroit - nice tix on Buffalo sideline. I will see the reg season game too.

739655[/snapback]

I'll be at the Detroit game for the regular season, originally from Livonia.

OK, I'm in Reno for business and will be here through this weekend and next. Anyone else think I should bet on the Bills? I'll find out what the line is, but I think I'm going to put something on the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, game plans and special information!? Now you really have to tell. I double promise I won't tell anyone else the insider information (please post it here).

740327[/snapback]

Dear Matt in DC,

Pursuant to your request to show information, I know from experience that a certain group of professional gambers must have driven the line down from the opener on Buffalo at +5.5 points down to +3 points at game time.

Though this wasn't the primary reason I bet the game against the spread. What I have done is consistently ascertain the underlying reasons these high rolling gamblers place these large bets on what some people refer to as "glorified scrimmages".

It's not an easy chore. It's relatively as difficult as solving a murder. A little easier since the detective is under pressure to solve the case before the killer strikes again. Brain busters like this are such an enjoyable way of furthering ones education beyond textbooks.

I'll let you guys know when I get the Bills again. Stay happy.

Have we REALLY started to predict preseason scores and worry about the outcome of preseason games? Are we that out of touch with reality?

Every year it seems we freak out over the preseason and every year by Week 5 we realize that the problems we had in preseason have been solved...its all of the OTHER problems that pop up during the regular season that get us.

Sit back and enjoy the preseason gents...take a deep breath and remember why these are just glorified scrimmages.

740327[/snapback]

Dear BillsGuyInMalta,

You really should check your information. Preseason games are actually a little easier to handicap than regular season.

Here's a clue: Week 1 is the easiest week of both the preseason and regular season to handicap.

LOL. Figure that out and you would be well on your way to figuring it all out.

OK, I'm in Reno for business and will be here through this weekend and next. Anyone else think I should bet on the Bills? I'll find out what the line is, but I think I'm going to put something on the game.

740327[/snapback]

To reply to my own message, I bet on the Bills (getting 3) and took the under (35). I won both and had a great night. It seemed logical that the rebuilding team would outplay the established team down the stretch as the Bills kept Losman in just about the entire game while the Panthers pulled most of their starters early.