new rug

mead107

What do you expect, I'm a mick from boston  :lol:      :P

I use to sing Oh Dannyboy  with my papa in a southie pub, and yep I drank a beer with him and the crew when I was just a wee lad :D

735919[/snapback]

Couple that with the love of the "wilderness" and oh boy! You gotta a drunken Dannyboy that can wipe dingleberries and live off the fat 'o land!

You'd make your ancestors very proud!

God America is a beautiful place!

:lol::):lol:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple that with the love of the "wilderness" and oh boy!  You gotta a drunken Dannyboy that can wipe dingleberries and live off the fat 'o land!

You'd make your ancestors very proud!

God America is a beautiful place!

:lol:  :P  :D

735930[/snapback]

:lol: Man I love bidets.....This is why I am what I yam, hairy caveman..

:lol: Man I love bidets.....This is why I am what I yam, hairy caveman..

735933[/snapback]

The Cheech and Chong bit where they discover one and say something along the lines of... Look a water fountain next to the toilet... How cool is that...

Cracks me up...

Not sure of the line, but did a seach on google and dug this place up in your neck of the woods (North Conway)... Notice, the New York Penthouse has a bidet! Sounds like quite a place up there... That I thought was only known for its antique railway!

N. Conway, NH

:D:lol::P

My tipping pet peeve? So-called "Bathroom Attendants."

Are you kidding me? You want a tip for watching me piss and handing me a towel?

Biggest scam ever. I avoid those places like the plague.

735692[/snapback]

When I go into a restroom with an attendant, I piss on the floor. At least then I know he's earning his money.

The Cheech and Chong bit where they discover one and say something along the lines of... Look a water fountain next to the toilet... How cool is that...

Cracks me up...

Not sure of the line, but did a seach on google and dug this place up in your neck of the woods (North Conway)... Notice, the New York Penthouse has a bidet!  Sounds like quite a place up there... That I thought was only known for its antique railway!

N. Conway, NH

:lol:  :P  :lol:

735961[/snapback]

Another great toilet story in N.H. ..this guy claims he was looking for a ring in a waste tank below a womans restroom, and a teenage girl noticed the mans face staring up at her, while she was getting ready to sit down on the toilet...Ya it was me :D hey I lost my wifes ring, and she would have killed me :lol:

http://www.wmur.com/news/4662061/detail.html

Who's complaining? I tip a lot of people and tip them appropriately. If your service sucks, so will the tip. That doesn't happen too often however.

I tip guys that deliver furniture to the house and some other odd things. Sadly, guys like the mailman, and gladly the garbage men get overlooked. Although in my neigborhood the garbage men seem to think they are rulers of the land and they wont ever see a dime from me.

735581[/snapback]

I may have quoted you... but I wasn't directing it to you. Sorry bout the confusion. I just picked a random post.

Unless the garbageman is cutting your hair, in which case 10% is appropriate. At least that's what society says.

735534[/snapback]

There's a time in a place for being a free spirit or a man making your own rules or whatever else. Unfortunately, tipping now has become part of the wages that certain people earn. Barbers, waiters, etc. charge and are paid based on the expectation that they can expect tips normally. Maybe it shouldn't be that way, but you're effectively ripping the person off if a tip is expected and you ain't paying it out of spite towards the mores of the place you live.

Another great toilet story in N.H.  ..this guy claims he was looking for a ring in a waste tank below a womans restroom, and a teenage girl noticed the mans face staring up at her, while she was getting ready to sit down on the toilet...Ya it was me :D hey I lost my wifes ring, and she would have killed me :lol:

http://www.wmur.com/news/4662061/detail.html

735963[/snapback]

Wasn't there an incident in a Maine outhouse recently too? Or is that the same... NH, ME... What is the difference... :):P What the hell are they putting in the water there? And they complain about the water here... We just flush it away... And let somebody else down river drink it...

:lol::P:lol:

There's a time in a place for being a free spirit or a man making your own rules or whatever else. Unfortunately, tipping now has become part of the wages that certain people earn. Barbers, waiters, etc. charge and are paid based on the expectation that they can expect tips normally. Maybe it shouldn't be that way, but you're effectively ripping the person off if a tip is expected and you ain't paying it out of spite towards the mores of the place you live.

735965[/snapback]

Exactly... When the hell did that happen?

Wasn't there an incident in a Maine outhouse recently too?  Or is that the same... NH, ME... What is the difference... :lol:  :)  What the hell are they putting in the water there?  And they complain about the water here... We just flush it away...  And let somebody else down river drink it...

:D  :lol:  :P

735967[/snapback]

Ya, the septic tank guy was from maine, and travelled to N. conway region, lots of tourist, more chickees for the pissboy..The town I live in has the best aqaufier in the state....My problem is derived from to much labrador, man :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3eMf9sbssM...&search=cheech%