As always from those of us on the west coast

It's sounds ta me like you're all missin' EMPIRE SPORTS NETWORK

&  FAN TV

:blink:

731031[/snapback]

Dude, that was rude!

Of course we miss Empire. We need our Bills fix.

Other than Howard Simon, I thought Fan TV and the Empire Sports Network was cheesy, at best! The source of the greatest headache was that boob Art Wander! Wow, how did he stay employed? The "I miss it" part was derived from the FACT that they, at least, had Bills info at training camp throughout the season! Oh, and they were the Sabres station, I sure miss Mike Robitaille!!!!!

Since I was born and raised here in California, I have the luxury of not missing the local sports station of the Bills.

Still these reports are sheer heaven.

Thanks to one of the local bars out here, I also get to see the Bills preseason games. Can't wait until they start again.

You guys really need to check Bills.com everyday now. They offer lots of video about the team and now they started with TC. A broadband connection is a must, however. Ever since they offered video, I check it out everyday.

Does this local bar you speak of show the preseason games,  LIVE ?

731262[/snapback]

Yes they show the preseason games LIVE. The place I see them at has the sattellite capability to get them. They are successful about 90% of the time. One time, they kept looking and looking and finally they found it after I had missed the entire first quarter.