I got my truck detailed... what do you think ??

gsurdam

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you have the royal blue, scarlet red, and the silver. But you forgot the white, the navy blue, the slightly metallicized red on the helmet, and black (for the shoes). Is that all the colors in the Bills scheme or am I missing one... or twenty? :doh:

Looks good.

I'm a reductionist by nature so I'm waiting for the pro-shop site to have a throwback red standing buffalo on one of those small white oval bumper stickers. Might be waiting for a while....

Looks fantastic! Congrats!!!

Not trying to hijack your thread or anything but...I wonder if anyone else has detailed their vehicles in simailar fashion? If there's a bunch, it'd be kinda cool to have a section on TBD...maybe... :doh: ...

Looks fantastic! Congrats!!!

Not trying to hijack your thread or anything but...I wonder if anyone else has detailed their vehicles in simailar fashion? If there's a bunch, it'd be kinda cool to have a section on TBD...maybe... :doh: ...

726373[/snapback]

Are you volunteering your Vette?

Are you volunteering your Vette?

726375[/snapback]

:doh::D:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

The GO BILLS plates are as far as it goes on the 'vette, Kelly. She still hasn't seen a drop of rain in 2 years - a true garage queen she be!! Wet paint doesn't come within a mile of the house :D

Hmmm i have a new mercedes slk350 that's a nice home-jersey blue...i live in seattle though and am afraid i'd ask for bills and end up with seahawks....but my brother in law threatened to send me cowboys shirt if he doesn't at least see a bills license plate on there SOON....

:doh:  :D  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

The GO BILLS plates are as far as it goes on the 'vette, Kelly. She still hasn't seen a drop of rain in 2 years - a true garage queen she be!! Wet paint doesn't come within a mile of the house  :D

726383[/snapback]

I quit washing my car with water. I use those thick shammies and man does it look great afterwards.