BuffOrange grades your lunch

BuffOrange

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a tortellini soup with a tomato base and spinach

If you are so inclined, please post what you are having or had for lunch today, and I will assign a letter grade.  As many details as possible will help.  The winner will receive my compliments.  Thanks.

725995[/snapback]

Lean Subs from Hot Pockets...7 grams of fat each not to bad either....'ding'....what was the question again?

725998[/snapback]

Lean Hot Pocket Sub? Nothing wrong with keeping thing simple, but oye - I didn't even like those in college.

C-

Catfish coated in crushed totilla chips, then fried to a golden brown, with a avacoda remoulade. Homemade slaw Paula Dean style, with toasted almonds, dried cranberrys, celery, onion , and carrots.

Also what i had last night, but saved one fillet to fry up today for lunch.

Its good to work out of the house

Picadillo.

Essentially its ground beef cooked with hashbrowns and tomato sauce. Served over white rice.

726023[/snapback]

Sounds kinda sick. I like it. I like almost anything over white rice. Sounds like that might be a better spot for salsa than tomato sauce though.

With the standard "Miami fan" half letter deduction that's a solid B.

Catfish coated in crushed totilla chips, then fried to a golden brown, with a avacoda remoulade. Homemade slaw Paula Dean style, with toasted almonds, dried cranberrys, celery, onion , and carrots.

Also what i had last night, but saved one fillet to fry up today for lunch.

Its good to work out of the house

726026[/snapback]

Rachel Ray? Sounds a bit excessive for lunch, but this is easily offset by the resourcefulness of leftovers.

B+