Who is...

Bledsoe

715927[/snapback]

I tend to find drew a bit annoying lately, too....I dunno what's up with him lately

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to think of anyone more annoying. :pirate:

715936[/snapback]

There HAS to be someone more annoying....lemme think......hmmmmmmmmmmm......no, I think you're right....he IS the most annoying person I can think of :huh:

A ridiculous comparison, surely formed out of either abject stupidity or extreme intellectual dishonesty.  QBs, on average throw far more INTs than do RBs fumble.

715783[/snapback]

But it's the ones in key situations that come back to haunt them if they cause the team to lose. And that's his point, or at least that's MY point. Thurman Thomas is one of the most revered players in our team's history, but ask anyone what they remember most, and it was his fumble in the Super Bowl that allowed our team...a team who was leading and getting possession of the ball to open the third quarter...that many believe is THE single reason we lost that game to Dallas.

If your defense didn't bail Brady out, and you ended up losing those games, you can bet your ass that Brady would go down as the guy who threw the games away. Winning cures everything. Always has...always will.

There HAS to be someone more annoying....lemme think......hmmmmmmmmmmm......no, I think you're right....he IS the most annoying person I can think of :)

715939[/snapback]

Let me look it up... no, you're still right! :D

:pirate::huh::lol:

But it's the ones in key situations that come back to haunt them if they cause the team to lose.

If your defense didn't bail Brady out, and you ended up losing those games, you can bet your ass that Brady would go down as the guy who threw the games away.

Again, "the defense bailing Brady out" is a myth. Here his three playoff EZ INTs:

- The most recent one resulted in a loss (Denver). Obviously, Brady screwed up big time, and he and the Pats payed the price.

- Before that, there was the one in SB 38. We've been over it a million times (earlier in this thread), but the long and short of it is that Brady had to bail himself out TWICE because the defense shat the bed. The defense was pathetic following the INT, and obviously didn't "bail Brady out."

- The first of the three, against Indy in the '03 AFCC game, occurred when the Pats were up 14. Obviously, not a very good decision by Brady to force something when a FG would make it a three score game. That said, the defense eventually GAVE UP another TD to make it a one score game, which would obviously disqualify them from the "bailed Brady out" running.

Myth busted. Brady has thrown exactly one postseason INT that has caused his team to lose, and his defense hasn't bailed him out of squat.

Another name of currents who was/is completely overrated (but now is starting to be seen for what he really is) Jeff Garcia. Him and Bulger have got to be the 2 most overrated QB's I've ever heard commentators talk about.

Oh and as for a couple of more blasts from the past, how about Scott Mitchell and Bernie Kosar.

The most overrated player in NFL history or/and the most overrated player playing football currently.

715013[/snapback]

I am astonished it took almost 60 posts to see Bledsoe mentioned. :huh:

I am not surprised to see this become a Brady debate. :pirate:

All time (Bills) History:

Dennis Shaw went from the rookie of the year to the toilet in one year.

All-time in my book was Dandy Don Meredith of the Cowboys. Great team around him and he couldn't win the "big one"! Warren Moon runs a VERY close second.....Now, I'd say it is Jevon Kearse of the Philadelphia Eagles. One truly great year and not too much afterwards. Projecting into the future, the player good enough to get you beat will be non other than Vince Young. He will own this category for the next 12 years.