OK BILLS FANS TIME TO PREDICT

njsue

That can't be true. I just heard Kerry the other night say "I've never waivered in my life."

He wouldn't lie like that, would he??? :)

53289[/snapback]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

It is impossible to win a debate against a guy that will say anything that works in the moment!

God bless President Bush and long live the truth!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on you for not believing. :)

53318[/snapback]

I want to believe! Every time I have faith though The Bills smack me down like a pimp with a Norwegian prostitute who owes him money. Maybe since I believed the first two weeks and we lost, NOT believing this week will make us win.

Well I am not watching the game. Cant get distracted from my Philosphy paper. Easy stuff.

But, this bills team will make a statement in their house tomorrow. LOOK OUT MARSHA HIDE YOUR HOSE :)

53132[/snapback]

Are you going to have time to be in the chatroom Sue? I plan on stopping by for a visit.

Are you going to have time to be in the chatroom Sue?  I plan on stopping by for a visit.

53331[/snapback]

No I wont even be home tomorrow. Going to the library since it opens at 12 noon until 7. However, will bring my sony walkman to listen to updates on the wfan radio.

20-3 Pats

Too many 3 and outs for the D to overcome

5+ sacks of Bledsoe....maybe a Matthews sighting in the 4th

Henry run well but Bills get behind early and have to throw thus ending the ground game

Brady with 260+ yard game with 2TD and 0 INT's. Deadly efficient as always.

Coach Bill educates Coach Mularkey

Wish I thought otherwise......here's hoping for a major upset

Go Bills

13-12 Patsies

I see this game as a defensive dogfight. I put down 12 for the Bills but I really wonder how many tries Lindell needs to make 4 field goals.

Congrats njsue as I am hittin a whoppin (sarcasm) 200 with this post.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

It is impossible to win a debate against a guy that will say anything that works in the moment!

God bless President Bush and long live the truth!

53294[/snapback]

Who's Kerry?

And who the hell is this Poojer anyway? I heard both Laura Brannigan fans went to see him.

Ok, way, way out on my last vistage of optimism. Bills 27, Pasties 24. Bills defense counts for 14 points. NE goes down. They will beat us in NE. You sorry assez at the game better make it unbearable for Marcia. This is as close of a playoff game you're gonna see this year, if they lose.

Well, i havent been feeling the greatest about the game all week, but what the hell, i had a good night drinking and meeting some beautiful women...time for some optimism, cuz i am gettin pumped about the game...

Buffalo 27, patsies 16

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

53179[/snapback]

Were they beautiful BEFORE you started drinking (definitely cool), or is someone chewing off their own arm tomorrow?

Drew goes out in the 2nd quarter

Matthews comes in and throws for 2 TD's and a FG...

Defense does its stuff

Bills 17-10

Late

Astro

53456[/snapback]

I'm with you. Only I'll say 17-13, Bills. McGahee and Evans will show up, showing everyone the FUTURE IS NOW!

Go Bills!!!