snip, snip tomorrow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of days of sitting in a recliner with a bag of frozen peas pressed to your boys and you'll be good as new.

I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else here, but my vasectomy didn't work. I went through the pain and anguish only to find out that my boys were still working. The doc offered to do another vasectomy on me for free, but I wasn't going to let that guy near my sac again.

I had it done about 3 years ago. One side was most uncooperative and kept popping back into the incision. The nurse had a very sympathetic look on her face. Afterwards the doc told me I'd have more swelling and bruising than most because he had to keep digging around to get that one back out.

Ice packs 20 mins on 20 mins off. Take it easy the first couple of days. It really wasn't that bad.

I had my "vasses" snipped a while ago by Dr. Stopp (for real): Dr. Stopp

After the anesthesia, lying on my back, I actually propped myself up on my elbows and watched. It was pretty cool!

The only embarassing part was when I came back a few weeks later with my specimen. When I open the bag the bottle had opened and the specimen was ... oh never mind, use your imaginatioin!

Anyway, I went home and got the wife's help so I could go back to work. She went to the doctor's office, and with pursed lips, pointed at her mouth and said "Where you wannit?"

You can decide which part of this story is not true. Almost all of it is!  :rolleyes:

712811[/snapback]

:doh::doh::D:):lol:

I'm reminded of a John Valby limerick:

There once was a young lady from Arden ARDEN!

Who sucked off a man in a garden GARDEN!

He said 'my dear Flo

where does all that stuff go?'

And she said gulp I beg your pardon?

YA, YA, YA YA

Your mother's so dry the crabs carry canteens!

So give me another verse

worse than the other verse

and waltz me around by my willie!

I had my "vasses" snipped a while ago by Dr. Stopp (for real): Dr. Stopp

After the anesthesia, lying on my back, I actually propped myself up on my elbows and watched. It was pretty cool!

The only embarassing part was when I came back a few weeks later with my specimen. When I open the bag the bottle had opened and the specimen was ... oh never mind, use your imaginatioin!

Anyway, I went home and got the wife's help so I could go back to work. She went to the doctor's office, and with pursed lips, pointed at her mouth and said "Where you wannit?"

You can decide which part of this story is not true. Almost all of it is!  :rolleyes:

712811[/snapback]

Now that's some damn funny stuff.

Extra points for Rubeo's Valby reference.

"Ay, yai yai yai!! Your mother goes down on Egyptians!"

712897[/snapback]

I'm thinkin' the anesthesia part isn't true...

712897[/snapback]

I've seen good 'ol Dr. Dirty 9 times, and he just keeps on getting funnier.