Will you watch game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals?

Will you watch the game?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the game?

• yes
    • no
    • no (because the Sabres are not getting the cup)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent response. Really.

Tell you what. The next time I see a thread asking if I'm doing something like, oh, watching a hockey game, I'll go through my Taterhill Posting Requirements Checklist Ver. 2006 before responding because, let's face it, we wouldn't want to annoy you.

710597[/snapback]

Better yet: just mention cowbell. He loves that.

I have an idea. Go to a hockey board and discuss hockey so we don't have to be subjected to your pathetic  "Oh, I'm a Sabres fan again now that they're winning" threads. Or is it possible that if you go to a hockey board they will realize you only started cheering for the team again this year?

710571[/snapback]

You misspelled "Canes"

Better yet: just mention cowbell.  He loves that.

710600[/snapback]

Dear Sir,

Your post has been found in violation of TPRC-V.2006 Section 4, Paragraph 3 in which it is annoying, not funny, and irrelevant to the priorities set forth by TPRC-V.2006. Please cease and desist from providing any further comment without approvel from the committee.

Respectfully,

TPRC-V.2006 Review Committee

Tell you what. The next time I see a thread asking if I'm doing something like, oh, watching a hockey game, I'll go through my Taterhill Posting Requirements Checklist Ver. 2006 before responding because, let's face it, we wouldn't want to annoy you. And it's much easier for us to pay attention to your requirements than it is, apparently, for you to spend any amount of effort ignoring responses you don't like.

I offer my sincerest apologies on behalf of all of us who post comments that don't meet the TPRC-V.2006 approval requirements.

710597[/snapback]

Thanks for your input smart ass. You got to flex your internet muscles. Congrats man!

Tell you what. The next time I see a thread asking if I'm doing something like, oh, watching a hockey game, I'll go through my Taterhill Posting Requirements Checklist Ver. 2006 before responding because, let's face it, we wouldn't want to annoy you. And it's much easier for us to pay attention to your requirements than it is, apparently, for you to spend any amount of effort ignoring responses you don't like.

I offer my sincerest apologies on behalf of all of us who post comments that don't meet the TPRC-V.2006 approval requirements.

710597[/snapback]

that is an excellent idea...actually....now that I think about it...it is nuts that that Buffalo fans get excited about a Stanley Cup run...what in the hell were we thinking...

Is the game worth watching? It's pretty obvious the game is slanted towards Carolina. I've seen a couple of trips, a couple of interference plays, and a crosscheck that aren't being called against the Canes. The only call was the blatant killing of the goalie.

Ridiculous.

CW

Is the game worth watching?  It's pretty obvious the game is slanted towards Carolina.  I've seen a couple of trips, a couple of interference plays, and a crosscheck that aren't being called against the Canes.  The only call was the blatant killing of the goalie.

Ridiculous.

CW

710805[/snapback]

I love all you conspiracy theorists. :P

Is the game worth watching?  It's pretty obvious the game is slanted towards Carolina.  I've seen a couple of trips, a couple of interference plays, and a crosscheck that aren't being called against the Canes.  The only call was the blatant killing of the goalie.

Ridiculous.

CW

710805[/snapback]

The officials are reverting to the old "we're not going to decide the game" thing. It's to be expected. I wouldn't say it's slanted toward either team.

I love all you conspiracy theorists.  :P

710807[/snapback]

Not a conspiracy theory, just a fact.

I'm not saying that the refs want the game to go a certain way. But they're sure not calling anything..

Scratch that, they're calling a penalty against Edmonton. Maybe it IS a conspiracy theory. ;)

Of course, I don't relaly want to see Peca get his name on the cup, so I don't care either way.

CW