Scientology is Gay...really gay!

OnTheRocks

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frankly the other guy isn't to stable either, lets see what happens if he wears a shirt that says "Roman Catholicism is Gay" or "Hinduism is Gay". I am sure followers of those religions might act the same, I would be offended. I wouldn't fly off the handle like that but I would certainly be offended. She is still Hot though

Jenna Elfman is CRAZY!

708395[/snapback]

frankly the other guy isn't to stable either, lets see what happens if he wears a shirt that says "Roman Catholicism is Gay" or "Hinduism is Gay".  I am sure followers of those religions might act the same, I would be offended.  I wouldn't fly off the handle like that but I would certainly be offended.  She is still Hot though

708777[/snapback]

I think the point is that it's as much of a religion as mine, and I call Optimus Prime "God."

frankly the other guy isn't to stable either, lets see what happens if he wears a shirt that says "Roman Catholicism is Gay" or "Hinduism is Gay".  I am sure followers of those religions might act the same, I would be offended.  I wouldn't fly off the handle like that but I would certainly be offended.  She is still Hot though

708777[/snapback]

I actually think it's more like if someone had a shirt that says "Microsoft is Gay" or something like that--people shouldn't get their panties in a bunch over someone insulting a for-profit corporation that they are involved with.

I actually think it's more like if someone had a shirt that says "Microsoft is Gay" or something like that--people shouldn't get their panties in a bunch over someone insulting a for-profit corporation that they are involved with.

Actually, I think Scientology is a "real" religion. Personally, I think it's a big scam, but I'm quite anti mainstream churches as well.

I wonder why anyone hasn't brought up that this shirt is unnecessarily &/or unintentionally offensive (and derogatory) to homosexuals.

I wonder why anyone hasn't brought up that this shirt is unnecessarily &/or unintentionally offensive (and derogatory) to homosexuals.

709407[/snapback]

Wah.

Maybe if they weren't so fruity and sensitive, no one would pick on them. There is something to the old rubber/glue theorem taught to kids in the first grade.

Awwww. At least mine will run after 80k miles.

Viva la Chevy!!  :devil:  :lol:  :doh:

709433[/snapback]

I'll just get another one.....I can afford it. ;)

Do a little research Ed on the 5th generation Corvettes.....Consumer Reports or Road and Track. Also if you want to read up on the LS1 engine you might learn something.

The old Vette's had issues....these newer ones are highly respected in the sports car world.

...lets see what happens if he wears a shirt that says "Roman Catholicism is Gay" or "Hinduism is Gay".  I am sure followers of those religions might act the same, I would be offended. 

708777[/snapback]

indeed...I dare him to wear an "Islam is gay" shirt.

Awwww. At least mine will run after 80k miles.

Viva la Chevy!!  :doh:  :lol:  :lol:

709433[/snapback]

One thing you have to ask yourself, though: what's T-Bone more likely to be seen in?

Because I have a hard time picturing him in a Vette. On the other hand, I can easily see you and him cruising around in your gay little car, Liberace blaring on the CD player, GLAAD bumper sticker on the back...