Grandmother has lung cancer

I try to stay away from topics like this cause I just like to stick to football, but today I found out my grandmother 76 years old has been diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. So if you guys/girls don't mind just say a little prayer for her, and thank you for listening. Even just getting this off my chest on a message board to a bunch of people I don't know kinda helps. :devil: . Thank you and god bless

Take it from someone that lost both his parents to cancer at the ages of 51 and 52, not to mention 4 other aunts and uncles around the same age... Tell her what's in your heart. You'll be sorry if you don't. My thoughts are with you.

Hey man,

You, granny, and the family come out the gate swinging! You will beat this thing! Keep that chin up and spend all kinds of time with grandma. Go get her the new star wars dvd's and have a good time! Her spirt will beat it alone!!! We are all pullin for ya!

I know how you feel. I lost my grandma earlier this year to cancer...she lived a good long life and passed away at age 95.

And my wife's grandma died in July of pneumonia. It's not been a real good year.

I will say a prayer for you.

Mike

I try to stay away from topics like this cause I just like to stick to football, but today I found out my grandmother 76 years old has been diagnosed with small cell lung cancer.  So if you guys/girls don't mind just say a little prayer for her, and thank you for listening.  Even just getting this off my chest on a message board to a bunch of people I don't know kinda helps.  :) . Thank you and god bless

52741[/snapback]

Bump