Screw those Filthy Krauts. They are mad that they

ACor58

I am being somewhat sarcastic, since I am sure that many Bills fans would be pissed that they serve Bud at RWS.

And you are right, Freedom Fries was dumb. Funny, but dumb.

(I still think that they are doucebags though.)

I got no love for the germans, they rate a little better than the french, but not much better.

Nonetheless, I would be pissed if I had to drink Bud too. Bud sucks, drink some real beer please. Anything is better than miller, bud, coors, and the rest of the mass produced crap american beer.

What a bunch of douchebags. Hopefully they only serve it in cans.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13...2188537,00.html

705939[/snapback]

So they're douchbags because they don't want to drink pisswater American beer? I'm a douchbag too, then - and pretty damn proud of it. It's amazing that anyone would defend the awful crap that AB has been turning out for years, even better now that they're trying to pretend "Bud Select" is some kind of "Coup de Gras".

So they're douchbags because they don't want to drink pisswater American beer?  I'm a douchbag too, then - and pretty damn proud of it.  It's amazing that anyone would defend the awful crap that AB has been turning out for years, even better now that they're trying to pretend "Bud Select" is some kind of "Coup de Gras".

705976[/snapback]

They are not douchebags for not wanting to drink bud. They are douchebags because they are German :lol: .

On a side note, I love micro brewed beer, but when I am headed out for a few beers with the guys nothing better than a Bud Light.

On a side note, I love micro brewed beer, but when I am headed out for a few beers with the guys nothing better than a Bud Light.

706032[/snapback]

Why not just let your buddies piss in your mouth...it'll save you money.