Screw those Filthy Krauts. They are mad that they

ACor58

Why not just let your buddies piss in your mouth...it'll save you money.

706036[/snapback]

kegtapr - If you're into that go ahead and get married in Massachusets. I won't judge you.

I'll stick to drinking my bud light from a bottle and keeping my mouth away from my friend's d!cks. You should try it sometime.

kegtapr - If you're into that go ahead and get married in Massachusets. I won't judge you.

I'll stick to drinking my bud light from a bottle and keeping my mouth away from my friend's d!cks. You should try it sometime.

706039[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Gotta agree with the Huns on this one...there so much good, local beer over there, to have a U.S. macro-brew force its way in, is...so...so...American.

705950[/snapback]

all i can say, and to quote Mel Brooks

"its good to be the king"

706039[/snapback]

He can only get married here in this liberal $hithole if his marriage would be legal in his state of residence.

It's amazing that anyone would defend the awful crap that AB has been turning out for years, even better now that they're trying to pretend "Bud Select" is some kind of "Coup de Gras".

705976[/snapback]

You should try one of the "beer" tastings that they give at Busch Gardens. Friggin hilarious to hear them extol the virtues of Bud Light and the differences in taste between that and Bud. Worth the price of admission.

You should try one of the "beer" tastings that they give at Busch Gardens.  Friggin hilarious to hear them extol the virtues of Bud Light and the differences in taste between that and Bud.  Worth the price of admission.

706179[/snapback]

Bud is cheap. The only upside of that pisswater.

Doubtful, the English Hooligans WILL drown in that swill.

705981[/snapback]

Um, not many English hooligans over there. They get their passports confiscated for major tournaments so they can't travel. Also the Germans are using English police officers to try to ensure the few idiots that do make it over there do not cause trouble.

The Poles/east Germans on the other hand are quite likely to have a few punch ups.