*World Cup Game Thread*

ajzepp

I disagree.  See previous superbowl.

See Tuck Rule.

See any important Bills game in the last 10 years.

I know there is a difference, but every sport has its faults.

714362[/snapback]

The tuck rule was the correct call. What blown call in the Superbowl? And like I stated "All sports have there issues with refs but it is most blatant in soccer"

The Bills have had an important game the last 10 years?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering when a terrorist is gonna blow himself up at the World Cup. Seems like a good place, as far as their concerned.

I wonder which Country will be targeted. :lol:

714363[/snapback]

If the French ever play Iran, I'll do it myself :blush:

(I keeed, I keeed)

I'm wondering when a terrorist is gonna blow himself up at the World Cup. Seems like a good place, as far as their concerned.

I wonder which Country will be targeted. :lol:

714363[/snapback]

I doubt it.

I agree.....but if these !@#$ING ITALIANS would quit diving all over the damn field, maybe the refs would quit being duped into calling bogus penalties

Oh don't you start. I hope it ends up being Germany vs Italy in the semis. Then you'll feel my wrath :blush:

The tuck rule was the correct call.  What blown call in the Superbowl?  And like I stated "All sports have there issues with refs but it is most blatant in soccer"

The Bills have had an important game the last 10 years?

714366[/snapback]

I think he's talking about Seattle getting their TD(s) called back

I doubt it. 

I agree.....but if these !@#$ING ITALIANS would quit diving all over the damn field, maybe the refs would quit being duped into calling bogus penalties

Oh don't you start.  I hope it ends up being Germany vs Italy in the semis.  Then you'll feel my wrath  :blush:

714369[/snapback]

lol....damn Italians

Damn German Americans :lol:

714372[/snapback]

Wasn't someone complaining earlier about how this thread was 24 pages? :blush:

So you think it wont happen? 50 to 60K in the stands, with such great security?

I think you're underestimating the terrorist.

714378[/snapback]

The World Cup has always been targeted by Islamic terrorists and there have been some attacks prevented. I recall reading one incident where the terrorists were such soccer fans they could not go thru with the attack

714378[/snapback]

No, I actually think that a sporting even will be targeted sooner or later.....I was just being an ass :blush:

714378[/snapback]

I think it's because even the terrorists enjoy the world cup. One thing, whether or not we do not have the same values, seems every man enjoys sports to some extent.

The World Cup has always been targeted by Islamic terrorists and there have been some attacks prevented.  I recall reading one incident where the terrorists were such soccer fans they could not go thru with the attack

714380[/snapback]

Meazza disagrees with you.

I think it's because even the terrorists enjoy the world cup.  One thing, whether or not we do not have the same values, seems every man enjoys sports to some extent.

714383[/snapback]

Their sport is killing innocent people, not soccer.

No problem. This is the perfect stage for terrorist, dont you agree? The world is watching?

714385[/snapback]

Oh, no question.....the only reason I can think of as to why they wouldn't target a WC game (in addition to the idea that they are fans), would be that it's really not all that visible of a sport in the US. Even though the WC gets more attention here than any other soccer event, I would think the Superbowl would be a more appealing target...or maybe the world series. The trick there is that we likely have better security in the US than they do abroad.

Anyways, hopefully not.

714390[/snapback]

If it ever did happen, it would probably be some !@#$ing corrupt Italian ref with the bomb strapped to his ass....