Anyone have pix of the Kelly/OCC Bike?

Tom

Seen it on the news yesterday.

Just a standard OCC frame, regular chopper from OCC, painted red, white, and Blue with the Canton Hall of fame logo on the gas tank, and a small hunter hope foundation logo on the rear fender. Jim is bringing it to the HOF this year during inductions and getting it signed by people there, where it will be auctioned off for the foundation (they are predicting $100,000-200,000 for it)

Wanna double check those linky thingies for us?

703532[/snapback]

sorry about that i typed in the addy the way i saw it. i got it from a poster named blue meanie on the 2nd page on the bills official boards. i know their site is official but ours is better lol lol...anyways i tried dragging the pics in the 1st response and it wouldnt let me so i typed the addy the way i saw it go bills in"o6

I've got an interesting story about those OCC guys... my company used to run their website. It kept crashing because of a poorly designed shopping cart that their web-guy had setup. I've actually been yelled at by those guys on the phone. I was the poor guy responsible for the 10 or so systems running it. So not only did I get yelled at, I had been up all night fixing components...

so, when will the show be featured on discovery channel?

703546[/snapback]

I don't know if it is one of their tv show bikes or just one commissioned by Jim Kelly. They have had a lot of celebrities commission bikes, not alot get their bikes as a show bike though.

It is not one of their best bikes, but I don't think it is supposed to be as extravigant as most of the bikes they build for the show since those bikes are more artsie then practical. I think this bike is supposed to be basic and practical for use since it is mainly just to be auctioned off for charity

I've got an interesting story about those OCC guys...  my company used to run their website.  It kept crashing because of a poorly designed shopping cart that their web-guy had setup.  I've actually been yelled at by those guys on the phone.  I was the poor guy responsible for the 10 or so systems running it.  So not only did I get yelled at, I had been up all night fixing components...

703587[/snapback]

Sounds like a well deserved tongue lashing, lucky for you they couldn't reach through the phone.

Did they play the "Do you know who we are?" card?