Whats in your DVD Player?

Just watched Match Point. Love Woody Allen and the man knows how to shoot movies with beauty and style....but that was a long movie. It was kinda like an NBA game....all you need to watch is the last 15 minutes.

Of course, if you do that, you miss a lot of nice shots of Scarlett Johansson.

Getting ready to watch Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster right now. :doh:

This weekend, I hope to watch

Kingdom of Heaven 4-disc Director's Cut Edition,

Virdiana,

and Sopranos last episode of the season.

Getting ready to watch Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster right now. :doh:

This weekend, I hope to watch

Kingdom of Heaven 4-disc Director's Cut Edition,

Virdiana,

and Sopranos last episode of the season.

702569[/snapback]

4-discs ? WOW!

I won't watch them all, probably just the movie and skim through the special features...

but it has gotten some awesome reviews, here's one.

702571[/snapback]

That looks excellent! I actually liked that movie alot. I might check it out! I just purchased an awesome DVD player that upsteps to 1080i ! Although its not "true" HD DVD, it looks freaking SWEET...

I can't get 24 out of my player.....I started with the first episode of season 1 about two weeks ago, and I'm almost done with season 3. I'm hoping to finish season 4 by the middle of the month, cause Fox is going to re-air season 5 two episodes at a time on Fridays :doh:

Well now that hockey is gone for another year, what are you all watching on DVD?

My current list is:

Munich

Troy

Casablanca

40 year old virgin

Schindlers List

702563[/snapback]

Munich

Memento

Office Space

Van Wilder

That looks excellent!  I actually liked that movie alot.  I might check it out!  I just purchased an awesome DVD player that upsteps to 1080i !  Although its not "true" HD DVD, it looks freaking SWEET...

702572[/snapback]

I do not have an HDMI input on my 3-year old 65" Mitsubishi HDTV... and believe me, I have a severe case of the redass over that! :doh:

As soon as my Toshiba HD-DVD A1 player arrives (hopefully later this month, on order), I will be upgrading & practically giving away a perfectly good TV. :lol:

:fyou MPAA! :angry:

:angry: