Giants sign Rob Johnson?

ektin

did I just hear on ESPN that the Jints signs Rob Johnson who has been out of football for the past 2 years? I'm putting my Rob Johnson jersey on ebay now!!! Maybe I can get a quarter for it:-)

did I just hear on ESPN that the Jints signs Rob Johnson who has been out of football for the past 2 years? I'm putting my Rob Johnson jersey on ebay now!!! Maybe I can get a quarter for it:-)

698729[/snapback]

Is this for real?? Bwahahahaha!! What's he about, 35 or 36 now?? Maybe he's matured!! LOL!! Two years of working out with Dad to not hold onto the ball so long??!!

"We needed to add veteran depth at quarterback,” Accorsi said. “Rob hasn't played in a while because he was recovering from Tommy John surgery. But he has won in this league, is in great shape and threw the ball well in his workout. He should be ready go and fully recovered by training camp. You need depth at that critical position."

Rob Johnson a Giant

"We needed to add veteran depth at quarterback,” Accorsi said. “Rob hasn't played in a while because he was recovering from Tommy John surgery. But he has won in this league, is in great shape and threw the ball well in his workout. He should be ready go and fully recovered by training camp. You need depth at that critical position."

Rob Johnson a Giant

698733[/snapback]

More like Elton John Surgery.

Rob Johnson a Giant

698733[/snapback]

...at a pace that would make an Arizona Cardinals' fan drool...

More like Elton John Surgery.

698734[/snapback]

<_<

"...has helped produce outstanding players including Carson Palmer, Drew Brees and David Carr"

well, we all know these studs came AFTER RJ worked there.

which begs the question, was Rob a teacher or a student?

which opens up another question, was there any QB controversies among RJ and the other students?

Never know....RJ may pull a Tommy Maddox <_<

I don't want him anywhere near the Ralph in a Bills uni, but I still like the guy.

"His completion percentage of 60.48 is the best in Bills history, placing him ahead of renowned quarterbacks like Jim Kelly and Jack Kemp. Johnson also ranked first in Bills history for lowest interception percentage (2.56) and second in yards per attempt (7.24)."

Why did they give Giants fans such false hope! <_<

"His completion percentage of 60.48 is the best in Bills history, placing him ahead of renowned quarterbacks like Jim Kelly and Jack Kemp. Johnson also ranked first in Bills history for lowest interception percentage (2.56) and second in yards per attempt (7.24)."

Why did they give Giants fans such false hope!  <_<

698798[/snapback]

If there was any way to !@#$ up Manning, this was it.

I'll be cheering for him. Hopefully time away from football has helped him.

He did everything the bills asked from him and laid his body on the line for the Bills. Some of the hits he took, I was saying, just stay down, and he got right back up!

except that time he fell on the ball and hurt his ribs..doh!

I'll be cheering for him. Hopefully time away from football has helped him.

He did everything the bills asked from him and laid his body on the line for the Bills. Some of the hits he took, I was saying, just stay down, and he got right back up!

except that time he fell on the ball and hurt his ribs..doh!

698808[/snapback]

And didn't he hurt his ass one time when he was with Tampa?

And the sad thing is, you guys are laughing at a QB that has been 10 times more productive and shown 10 times more upside then Losman.

698871[/snapback]

Not sure how to measure and compare the upside part, but after JP has started 30 games too would be a reasonable time to compare productivity.