Giants sign Rob Johnson?

ektin

And the sad thing is, you guys are laughing at a QB that has been 10 times more productive and shown 10 times more upside then Losman.

698871[/snapback]

Rob's been in the league since 1995 and has 11 wins. Reeeeeaaaaal productive. <_<

It's hard to have an upside when you're always on your backside. He's got a 5 second brain in a 2 second game.

Anyone defending him at this point is just clueless. Or related to him.

For many years, I always had the feeling that one day, Rob Johnson would put it all together and turn into a great quarterback. :o I guess what finally snapped me out of this was being at RWS when we played the redskins. They brought in RJ, and he was utterly destroyed. I believe it was Schobel who laid a particularly crushing hit upon him.

In terms of natural ability ONLY, I was always amazed by his set of skills, just like many here wrt Losman. He was even more frustrating than JP imo, because unlike JP, his passes were very accurate.

JP and RJ are often compared, but in some ways I find them to be very different. JP seems to run all over the place at times and then make a poor throw. RJ would stand back and wait TOO long and inevitably get crushed.

Despite the above, I always thought RJ was a good man. #89 is up on these things, and she always said that RJ was very generous to the community in terms of volunteer work, etc.

I for one wish RJ well.

And the sad thing is, you guys are laughing at a QB that has been 10 times more productive and shown 10 times more upside then Losman.

698871[/snapback]

Are you sure about 10 times??? I did the math and found RJ was only 63/4 times better than Losman right now.