SURVIVOR: Bills Edition (Day 8)

Would do you vote off of Bills Island?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Would do you vote off of Bills Island?

• Ralph Wilson
    • Marv Levy
    • Billy Shaw
    • Tom Sestak
    • Jack Kemp
    • Joe Ferguson
    • Bob Chandler
    • Joe DeLamielleure
    • Jim Ritcher
    • Thurman Thomas
    • Bruce Smith
    • Jim Kelly
    • Andre Reed

Day 7 ends with Cookie Gilchrhist being voted off the island. With Tom Sestak and Bob Chandler finishing in 2nd and 3rd with a 1 vote difference, things begin to finally appear close.

Day 7 Results:

Ralph Wilson [ 6 ] [7.79%]

Marv Levy [ 1 ] [1.30%]

Billy Shaw [ 1 ] [1.30%]

Tom Sestak [ 11 ] [14.29%]

Jack Kemp [ 6 ] [7.79%]

Cookie Gilchirst [ 25 ] [32.47%] BOOTED!!

Joe Ferguson [ 4 ] [5.19%]

Bob Chandler [ 12 ] [15.58%]

Joe DeLamielleure [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Jim Ritcher [ 1 ] [1.30%]

Thurman Thomas [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Bruce Smith [ 5 ] [6.49%]

Jim Kelly [ 2 ] [2.60%]

Andre Reed [ 3 ] [3.90%]

Previously Voted Off:

Day 1 Fred Smerlas

Day 2 O.J. Simpson

Day 3 Jim Hasslett

Day 4 Steve Freeman

Day 5 Eric Moulds

Day 6 Lou Saban

Day 7 Cookie Gilchrist

I dont see any reaosn to continue the poll. We know that Joe D or that Jim ritcher are going to win because of the massive boner this board has for offensive linemen.

That being said, bye bye chandler, because i dont know who you are.

I dont see any reaosn to continue the poll. We know that Joe D or that Jim ritcher are going to win because of the massive boner this board has for offensive linemen.

697222[/snapback]

:):lol:;)

Good one!

697222[/snapback]

I take the fact that you don't know who Chandler was as a vote of confidence, so I followed course.

BTW--he is one of, if not the best, handed Bills receivers ever. Ran great routes too.

Man, I don't understand why so many votes for Sestak.

Consider this fact about the Bills defense in 1964 when they won that first AFL title:

That defense held their opponents to a pro football record 913 yards rushing on 300 attempts, while also recording fifty quarterback sacks in a fourteen-game schedule.

The leader of that defense was Sestak. We won those AFL titles because we had a great, truly great defense and Sestak was the best of the bunch. I'd vote Kemp off long before Sestak. He may be one of the best to have ever played DT in professional football.

I have a hard time choosing Bob Chandler, that guy never dropped a pass, ever and was a great blocker back in the OJ days. He was a classic WR in the Belitnikoff mold. Still, Ritcher was a top lineman for 13 years, numerous pro bowls. I would have a tough time choosing between those two.

But Sestak? I don't get it.

I take the fact that you don't know who Chandler was as a vote of confidence, so I followed course.

BTW--he is one of, if not the best, handed Bills receivers ever.  Ran great routes too.

697280[/snapback]

...and could block, hence OJ. He never dropped a pass that I can recall. He was better than Belitnakoff.

BTW--he is one of, if not the best, handed Bills receivers ever.  Ran great routes too.

697280[/snapback]

Well, sh--. If i'd known he was a WR, i wouldnt have voted him off. I like my WR's (my position :lol:)

I'm surprised i've never heard of him. most old bills before my time, i can at least recognize.