OK, A complaint about the RIP craze around here

The Poojer

Yeah I hope I never LOOSE anyone either. You prick! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :D:)

You Bastard Poojer.....I read all of your crap about jokes, car repairs, meat grinders, music and everything else and the one day I write a message about my long lost pal Sparky the Wonderdog you come down on me. 

I just hope that you never loose anyone important to you in the future.  I will be sure to grind your feelings into the ground.  I posted that message here because I know that these people are like family and are willing to share my grief and attempt to make me feel better.

Thanks a lot Poojer.  Maybe we should change your name to "Party Pooper"

52293[/snapback]

You Bastard Poojer.....I read all of your crap about jokes, car repairs, meat grinders, music and everything else and the one day I write a message about my long lost pal Sparky the Wonderdog you come down on me. 

I just hope that you never loose anyone important to you in the future.  I will be sure to grind your feelings into the ground.  I posted that message here because I know that these people are like family and are willing to share my grief and attempt to make me feel better.

Thanks a lot Poojer.  Maybe we should change your name to "Party Pooper"

52293[/snapback]

cut POOJER some slack.

He's mourning the passing of his fantasy team :)