Save Barbaro and Euthanize Bonds

The vet on NBC was saying that there was a break above and below the ankle.  If the blood flow is damaged enough, they may have to put him down.

695291[/snapback]

I also read that the same injury on a human would require six weeks of bed rest, which is nigh on impossible to expect from a horse.

Hey, now when viewing the latest topic from the Wall, it will say "Save Barbaro and euthanize...Dan Gross." <_<

Kelly I think you should start printing up some T-Shirts with that on it....I'd buy one. 0:)

Not a big fan of Bonds myself, but his Godfather is the best ever. 

But, the moron who caught his ball was a jerk in the Barry Bonds level.  <_<

695300[/snapback]

What happened? I missed that one...

Kelly I think you should start printing up some T-Shirts with that on it....I'd buy one. <_<

What happened?  I missed that one...

695320[/snapback]

They had a reporter interviewing him. It was some college or high school kid. Asked if he would give the ball to Bonds. He basically started in about how much he hates Bonds. Real classy stuff. I was imagining Steroid Boy Bonds coming over and snapping his head off his neck.

I'll see if I can find a video, but basically just another in a never ending bunch of losers who seem to get their 15 minutes and make the worst of it.

he's an A's fan. Some of them hate all the Giants with a passin.

695368[/snapback]

Again, he still used his 15 minutes to show what a moron he is. He could have said almost anything else and come off better.

"I would love to but gotta pay for college so selling on ebay"

"No I think this is a keepsake I want to give to my son someday"

"No I am sending it the HOF".

Again, he still used his 15 minutes to show what a moron he is.  He could have said almost anything else and come off better. 

695382[/snapback]

Or, considering the ball's worth to anyone who respects the game, he could use it to play fetch with his slobbering St. Bernard.

Didn't see the interview. Nothing wrong with disrespecting what Bonds did, but I say --- Do it with creativity!

Again, he still used his 15 minutes to show what a moron he is.  He could have said almost anything else and come off better. 

695382[/snapback]

What, are you shining Bonds' trailer hitch?

He's a fuggen arse!

What, are you shining Bonds' trailer hitch?

He's a fuggen arse!

695629[/snapback]

Some of his bio is just incredible to read. When he showed up at Arizona St. as a freshman, he pulled into the baseball coaches parking spot, to the dismay of the coach who arrived seconds later to park. He then tells the coach " I'm Barry Bonds " and doesn't move his car.

Talent aside, the guy brings all this on himself.

You can't order people to like you or respect you when you treat them like garbage. Zero pity for the fool.

Any chance they can graft Bonds' right leg onto Barbaro?  0:)

695671[/snapback]

I think i'd take barbaro and his broken ankle over bonds and his destroyed knee. plus, if you grafted bonds leg onto barbaro, the horse might want to start wearing a armor over his front leg during every race. <_<