OT- What were you doing 27 years ago?

And for as much as I say I can't stand you, I think you should realize I'm trying to get you to take a razor to your nuts.

52638[/snapback]

like i said, it would never happen. ever... too scary... if blood every comes out of my crotch area, call me Travis Henry .

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if these dates won't mean anything to me someday.

52476[/snapback]

Nope, if you're anything like me, they'll stick with you for a long, long time. Just hafta celebrate the happy anniversaries, and get through the bad ones. And you know we'll be here for ya on every one of them.

Glad to see the boys are making you smile.... :devil:

Nope, if you're anything like me, they'll stick with you for a long, long time. Just hafta celebrate the happy anniversaries, and get through the bad ones. And you know we'll be here for ya on every one of them.

52660[/snapback]

Wanna learn how to play the boolabong?

52660[/snapback]

Boys? Well maybe stevestojan, but this ain't no boy? Probably old enough to be a lot of the folks Dad here, well except Paul, he is an old !@#$.

I was stunned by this post. Not because of all the razzmataz from the self-confessed athletic supporters, but (as God is my witness) today is my anniversary too. Not just the day, but the date - October 1st, 1977. It was in Rochester and it absolutely poured all day. I don't remember the hour, though I think it was around noon. Holy Moly! :devil:

God Bless you Cindy!

I was stunned by this post. Not because of all the razzmataz from the self-confessed athletic supporters, but (as God is my witness) today is my anniversary too. Not just the day, but the date - October 1st, 1977. It was in Rochester and it absolutely poured all day. I don't remember the hour, though I think it was around noon. Holy Moly! :devil:

God Bless you Cindy!

52748[/snapback]

It's not such a big world after all, is it? Give yours an extra hug, and make sure you tell her you love her. You never know when you might not be able to do that again.

It's not such a big world after all, is it? Give yours an extra hug, and make sure you tell her you love her. You never know when you might not be able to do that again.

52751[/snapback]

And make sure you let her play with your boolabong.

Some of you were not even born but at NOON 27 years ago today I married the love of my life and it was raining. So say a little prayer for the soul of my dear, dear late husband.  It's times like this when I'm hiding in the basement at work with tears rolling down my cheeks that I need this wall and some of the wise craking laughs.

You are my shrink and you rarely let me down.  Now if I can only get the players to win I could smile.

52005[/snapback]

Gee, I did the same thing a week later. I am sure his spirit is still watching over you .

I was six years old, standing in the corner in the first grade because I had just told my teacher where to go when she tried to get me to write my name right handed instead of left. :devil: Needless to say by second grade I was going to a different school. B)

I was six years old, standing in the corner in the first grade because I had just told my teacher where to go when she tried to get me to write my name right handed instead of left.  :devil:  Needless to say by second grade I was going to a different school.  B)

52870[/snapback]

That explains soooooo much.

Thanks to all of you. Many laugh out loud posts here.

My day - one of my male friend woke me up at 5:15 because I told him I was having a hard time gettin up in the morning to go work out at the GYM. I answered the phone and got tot he GYM. The older man had the CD Dance Party on and it was music that "WE" use to listen too. Of course Larry would never admit to liking any DISCO stuff but I loved the music. So the work out and the tredmill time flew by. Work other than the hiding in the basement for a cry and the thread starter period was fine.

The posters of theWALL made me laugh out loud time after time. The one that still cracks me up was A+B=C hey was happening. The shaving and gel underwear um well stevestojan a smile or 2.

Tonight I went on a date for a weiner roast(don't laugh) at a state park. I had said yes to this guy for our third date to be on Friday not knowing that the Friday was OCT 1st. All I can say was that I did not break down once and cry, but I was totally not myself either. I think he noticed and I did tell him that this is not me. I had nervous energy and was not comfortable riding in my car. He likes to look at me when talking and it scares me.

I wasn't sure he saw the Black bear and her two cubs in the road. - then there were the 6 deer -- then the 3 deer--so when we got back to the city I just said Dairy Queen -enter-enter-enter. Can you imagine what he was thinking.

I don't think this city girl is cut out to be a country girl. Bedtime Good night people.