OT- What were you doing 27 years ago?

27 years ago, I was spending my last calendar year in WNY, "suffering" thru the Jim Ringo era, playing football, and hanging out with my 8th grade buddies.. In the spring of 1978, we moved to Virginia.

Hang in there, Cindy, and God bless. :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I thought all that camping talk had to do with pitching a real tent. Maybe I would have gone camping way before I did. I never slept IN a tent. I was afraid of wild animals. I wish I could go there but this being a family board, gosh I have ?'s about you guys and your pup tent memories. Maybe at the next TBD tailgate that can be the Saturday night entertainment. :):D talk no demos

The ol' hunched-over peg-leg walk... :)

52260[/snapback]

How many times did the bell ring at the end of class, and I'd wait for most everyone to leave, and then stutter-step out holding my books in front of my crotch... :D

You're in my thoughts, #89.

And I thought all that camping talk had to do with pitching a real tent.  Maybe I would have gone camping way before I did. I never slept IN a tent. I was afraid of wild animals. I wish I could go there but this being a family board, gosh I have ?'s about you guys and your pup tent memories.  Maybe at the next TBD tailgate that can be the Saturday night entertainment. :D:) talk no demos

52290[/snapback]

But my dear #89, don't you realize that if we talk about it you're GONNA get a demo - nothing can be done to stop it... :)

How many times did the bell ring at the end of class, and I'd wait for most everyone to leave, and then stutter-step out holding my books in front of my crotch... :)

52291[/snapback]

To everyone who ever had the problem at or around age 14 (which includes every male here) of the "unexpected boner", was i the only one that did the "tuck into waistband" trick? Come on! Im not going walk around looking like im searching for water with one of those sticks. By the time i graduated 8th grade, i was so good at the grab and tuck that i could do it in less than a third of a second! :D

Back in high school you just might have been the reason there was so much camping talk going on.

52306[/snapback]

Speak for yourself. When I was in high school, I'd get a tent while doing freakin' algebra equations.

"If A + B = C, then C - A = HOLY CRAP WHAT HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY PECKER???"

To everyone who ever had the problem at or around age 14 (which includes every male here) of the "unexpected boner", was i the only one that did the "tuck into waistband" trick? Come on! Im not going walk around looking like im searching for water with one of those sticks. By the time i graduated 8th grade, i was so good at the grab and tuck that i could do it in less than a third of a second! :)

52307[/snapback]

I found it easier to tuck it in my sock.

How many times did the bell ring at the end of class, and I'd wait for most everyone to leave, and then stutter-step out holding my books in front of my crotch... :)

52291[/snapback]

I hope that the two above sentences are separate, independent expressions and not related to one another. :D:)

Speak for yourself. When I was in high school, I'd get a tent while doing freakin' algebra equations.

"If A + B = C, then C - A = HOLY CRAP WHAT HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY PECKER???"

52308[/snapback]

OK that one really got me I laughed so loud I had to read it to my fellow workers. Thank GOD the Boss is out of town.