OT- What were you doing 27 years ago?

Speak for yourself. When I was in high school, I'd get a tent while doing freakin' algebra equations.

"If A + B = C, then C - A = HOLY CRAP WHAT HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY PECKER???"

52308[/snapback]

Oh my god - that was f-cking hilarious... Im still laughing...oh man...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs to you today Cindy. :)

27 years ago I was probably trying to decide if there was anything uglier than the uniforms our hs school marching band had to wear. I played tenor sax that year, but looked like a pumpkin in our orange and black unis.

Go RFA Black Knights!

To everyone who ever had the problem at or around age 14 (which includes every male here) of the "unexpected boner", was i the only one that did the "tuck into waistband" trick? Come on! Im not going walk around looking like im searching for water with one of those sticks. By the time i graduated 8th grade, i was so good at the grab and tuck that i could do it in less than a third of a second! :D

52307[/snapback]

"The Retarded Boner"

Still happens every now and then. :)

I was in Thompson Hall (the cafeteria) at seminary awaiting my afternoon class and plotting how I would convert you all.  :)

52266[/snapback]

Jeez, Jay's talking semin, VAs talkin semin and now you.

The women will think we never use our heads for a clean thought for crying out loud!

To everyone who ever had the problem at or around age 14 (which includes every male here) of the "unexpected boner", was i the only one that did the "tuck into waistband" trick? Come on! Im not going walk around looking like im searching for water with one of those sticks. By the time i graduated 8th grade, i was so good at the grab and tuck that i could do it in less than a third of a second! :D

52307[/snapback]

Hand in the pocket, flick of the wrist and swoosh problem gone. :) (or at least redirected)

Jeez, Jay's talking semin, VAs talkin semin and now you.

The women will think we never use our heads for a clean thought for crying out loud!

52338[/snapback]

......you mean we just gave up the big secret? :D:)

Oh, that's right-we were TALKING about the "Big Secret"....

hey, I can steal mead's - THANK YOU -

Because I'm still laughing. Is that why you all had holes in your pockets?

Tuck it in your sock--Over the shoulder--tuck in your waist. GOD you are great.

hey, I can steal mead's  - THANK YOU -

Because I'm still laughing. Is that why you all had holes in your pockets?

Tuck it in your sock--Over the shoulder--tuck in your waist. GOD you are great.

52398[/snapback]

That's what she said, alright... :)

52307[/snapback]

man, i'm still doing it now...and i'm 24! for some reason, it surprises me everytime i yawn! i'll be sitting in a boring seminar about the latest advances in lung research, yawn and :)

adjust and tuck

never had to do the peg leg walk...don't understand how hard it was for people to figure out the tuck trick...just make sure your shirt is long enough...don't need to scare people with cyclop's head

never had to do the peg leg walk...don't understand how hard it was for people to figure out the tuck trick...just make sure your shirt is long enough...don't need to scare people with cyclop's head

52428[/snapback]

two good points here. First, it took me my first public boner to figure out to tuck into the wasteband. Second, the shirt long enough... exactly ... I wore untucked button down shirts from age 13-16 ... Now, I just dont care! :)

the transition from briefs to boxers was interesting as well

though i think we're threadcrapping now

sorry Cindy

52440[/snapback]

threadcrapping? If anyone needs to laugh at us, its Cindy :) (hope im not off line here, but she has said a couple times this is good stuff)

Funny you say the transition from briefs to boxers. Before Hurricane Frances, I realized i had NO clean underwear. (my laudry day is friday, and it was friday monring.. anyway...) so i just went and bought more. And thats when i discovered the boxer-brief. My new best friend. Give em a shot mi amigo...

all the extra freedom of movement was troubling, especially at that age...gave room for too much unnecessary stimulation

isn't the boxer brief just briefs with legs? still tight as hell and suffocates the little stevestojan?

52452[/snapback]

Its not quite as bad as i remember the brief being, but its nice to have a little support. No more nuts banging on the legs. Lets put it this way, it felt right from the first time... Hell, they're a couple bucks, next time you're at Target or Wally World, pick some up.

but then it's back to nuts stuck to the leg...you're in florida with the high heat and humidity...that's gotta be a problem

52463[/snapback]

you'd think that, wouldnt ya.. but before, sweat was an issue...

basically, you're screwed either way.. the perfect system would be one were the berries were cradled in a cool gel filled padded area.... made out of those things you get when you get hurt playing sports.. ya know, the ones where you squeeze the bag and it gets really cold. .. and the twig would be free to roam... now THAT would be underwear.