Do any Bills players follow the Sabres?

With the Sabres in the Final 4, are any current Bills players or coaches follwing the team? Does anyone know if any Bills and Sabres players know each other and hang together? Somebody must have a cousin with a sister who knows the bartender at some club who knows something!

PTR

I always wondered the same thing. I would think with all these new guys in a new city, some might be eager to check it out. I would guess the Bills might have a box at the arena??????? I recall long ago seeing Rob Ray and Brad may walking into a Bills game together.

In my opinion, an event like this can really bring our community together. I would think it would be a cool way for the Bills to show the newbies what our fans are like. Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!

With the Sabres in the Final 4, are any current Bills players or coaches follwing the team?  Does anyone know if any Bills and Sabres players know each other and hang together?  Somebody must have a cousin with a sister who knows the bartender at some club who knows something!

PTR

694023[/snapback]

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE FIND OUT IF THE BILLS ARE HOCKEY FANS!

With the Sabres in the Final 4, are any current Bills players or coaches follwing the team?  Does anyone know if any Bills and Sabres players know each other and hang together?  Somebody must have a cousin with a sister who knows the bartender at some club who knows something!

PTR

694023[/snapback]

I think Brian Cambpell is friends with Brian Moorman because I once saw a video where Moorman taught Campbell how to punt. Also, Thurman Thomas was friends with Dixon Ward. Thurman confirmed the existence of this friendship at a hockey game interview.

Didn't someone post earlier in the playoffs that he got a high five from Dick Juron after the Sabres beat the Flyers? I'm pretty sure they (Bills-Sabres)all travel in a number of the same circles.

In Cleveland (if any of you care), I know that's the case. Especially between the Indians and the Cavaliers, since they play next door to each other.

Won't be the case tonight, since they're both at home, but I know that LeBron has taken batting practice with the Tribe. And C.C. Sabathia, Aaron Boone, and Grady Sizemore (among others) have been seen at Cavs games.

There is also a massive "Go Cavs" banner at the outfield entrance to Jacobs Field.

Mike

Does anyone know Willis's 40 time, because if they did, then they would know if the Bills players are fans of the Sabres. As a matter of fact why doesn't someone request an interview of the newly acquired Mike Williams of the Tampa bay Buccaneers.