Whatever happened to Free Advice Thursday?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no direction in my life without the occasional free advice...

693813[/snapback]

I would recommend that you start a campaign to draft crayonz to take over this duty. Course the advice may cost more than what it's worth.

WE WANT FAT CRAYONZ

I would recommend that you start a campaign to draft crayonz to take over this duty.  Course the advice may cost more than what it's worth.

WE WANT FAT CRAYONZ

693838[/snapback]

I'm in. Crayonz would provide an interesting spin on things. Does that mean Alaska Darin no longer wants this responsibility?

I would recommend that you start a campaign to draft crayonz to take over this duty.  Course the advice may cost more than what it's worth.

WE WANT FAT CRAYONZ

693838[/snapback]

These posts asking for more crayonz is all the proof I need that he is not BF. I mean, who can ever remember a time when they wished that BF would post more?

I'm in.  Crayonz would provide an interesting spin on things.  Does that mean Alaska Darin no longer wants this responsibility?

693847[/snapback]

I think Crayonz is an excellent choice. You know, somebody Ed can go to.

All the advice you need:

The Lord loves a workin' man. Don't trust whitey. See a doctor and get rid of it.

693908[/snapback]

I beg to differ. The best advice came from the immortal Robert Finstock as portrayed by Jay Tarses:

Coach Finstock: There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

I beg to differ.  The best advice came from the immortal Robert Finstock as portrayed by Jay Tarses:

Coach Finstock:  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

693914[/snapback]

:)

Teen Wolf. One of the crowning achievements in the history of cinema.

They actually give advice here, heck I never knew they even talked here. Hard to trust any people who don't even promote courtesy chat...think about it.. :)

694042[/snapback]

I'm sure the reason no one listens to you has NOTHING to do with the fact that you constantly whine and cry and B word and moan that no one listens to you...