Whatever happened to Free Advice Thursday?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ripple?  :doh:

Actually a nice Riesling, Liebfraumilch, or white Chardonnay (I do not like the oak barrel taste) would be nice.

For something new, I would go to a store I trust and get some advice.

694787[/snapback]

After I referred to it as something "new," my mind went to a scene in "The Jerk" where Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters are in the restaurant, and after bitching out the waiter for allowing snails to get on her plate, he tells the chef "And bring us another bottle of wine. Something fresh. Not that old stuff you keep pushing on us."

After I referred to it as something "new," my mind went to a scene in "The Jerk" where Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters are in the restaurant, and after bitching out the waiter for allowing snails to get on her plate, he tells the chef "And bring us another bottle of wine. Something fresh. Not that old stuff you keep pushing on us."

694969[/snapback]

BTW...not to get serious again, but Jacob's Creek makes an inexpensive and surprisingly good Cabernet, if you want an Aussie wine.

BTW...not to get serious again, but Jacob's Creek makes an inexpensive and surprisingly good Cabernet, if you want an Aussie wine.

694970[/snapback]

Hell, if I want an Aussie whine, I'll ask Gidge how she thinks the team will do this year.

(Thanks for the recommendation. We're picking up wine tomorrow.)

Hell, if I want an Aussie whine, I'll ask Gidge how she thinks the team will do this year.

(Thanks for the recommendation. We're picking up wine tomorrow.)

695037[/snapback]

Great avatar choice...

In my life, I have never met an accountant that looks like her....