Unofficial Sabres-Canes Roll Call...

eball

Who's going to join me at the game Saturday?

692770[/snapback]

Fug me and this Saturday game, and this whole schedule. Actually gunna be in the Sandhills for the annual golf outing starting Thusday night, going till Sunday evening. You got it, be golfing during the game. Can't really not play the Saturday afternoon rd, to much money on the line for my teammates that day.

Then, get this. get a call from my brother in law last night, big Canes fan, lives in Holly Springs. Says dude, i got 17th row between face off circle and blue line, discount price $100.Plus, I got us a 10.30 tee time. Sos, I'll just stay down there, we will golf and see the game, i got me a woody.

Until 6.00pm when wifey poo gets home says gunna be out o town Monday night, need to be home to watch the the little chuckleheads. Oh, how today will be a mad scramble to line a sitter for the night.

After all, whats more important, the health and well being of my children, or a ECF game with the Sabres in it? We all know the answer to that question!!!!!

I'll be there.  Section 308, Row K, Seat 5. 

Want to meet up beforehand?

692797[/snapback]

That would be fun, but I'll probably be arriving right around gametime. I'll be returning from a golf trip in Pinehurst (how's that for a coincidence, Paul?). I'll be picking up my tickets later today, and I'll try to remember to PM you w/ the seat location.

Fug me and this Saturday game, and this whole schedule. Actually gunna be in the Sandhills for the annual golf outing starting Thusday night, going till Sunday evening. You got it, be golfing during the game. Can't really not play the Saturday afternoon rd, to much money on the line for my teammates that day.

Then, get this. get a call from my brother in law last night, big Canes fan, lives in Holly Springs. Says dude, i got 17th row between face off circle and blue line, discount price $100.Plus, I got us a 10.30 tee time. Sos, I'll just stay down there, we will golf and see the game, i got me a woody.

Until 6.00pm when wifey poo gets home says gunna be out o town Monday night, need to be home to watch the the little chuckleheads. Oh, how today will be a mad scramble to line a sitter for the night.

After all, whats more important, the health and well being of my children, or a ECF game with the Sabres in it? We all know the answer to that question!!!!!

692792[/snapback]

That's hilarious, particularly because I'm leaving Thursday morning to play golf for three days in Pinehurst as well. My tee time on Sat. is 7:40, though, so I'll have enough time to get back to Raleigh, pick up my wife, and get out to the arena.

If you find a way to make it to Monday's game, PM me and we'll try to get together.

That's hilarious, particularly because I'm leaving Thursday morning to play golf for three days in Pinehurst as well.  My tee time on Sat. is 7:40, though, so I'll have enough time to get back to Raleigh, pick up my wife, and get out to the arena.

If you find a way to make it to Monday's game, PM me and we'll try to get together.

692805[/snapback]

I should know by 5.00pm tonight. BTW, playing Tobbaco Rd Friday, The Pit Saturday morning, Legacy sat afternoon, then 36 at Little River Sunday. Dam trip only costs $350, but the friggen wagers are $50 a rd. Only good thing is winners must spend half of their winnings at the Gold Club, so at least ya get something if ya lose :blink:

I should know by 5.00pm tonight. BTW, playing Tobbaco Rd Friday, The Pit Saturday morning, Legacy sat afternoon, then 36 at Little River Sunday. Dam trip only costs $350, but the friggen wagers are $50 a rd. Only good thing is winners must spend half of their winnings at the Gold Club, so at least ya get something if ya lose :blink:

692817[/snapback]

My trip -- 18 at Tobacco Rd. Thursday, 36 at Legacy on Friday, 18 at National Saturday. Too funny.

Hope you can make it to the game.

692817[/snapback]

I played Tobacco Road Easter weekend. The course was in good shape.

I'll be there, section 208 row C, with some Sabres fans coming in from out of town.

692810[/snapback]

I'm in 208 row A for game 5. You'll have to let me know how the tickets are...

Does anyone know of good tailgating spots at the RBC in Raleigh? Is there a big Sabres party going on? What are the chances of Jennerette having some beers with me after the game????

693529[/snapback]

I have heard that they won't be opening the lots for tailgating until 11 or 11:30. If you want to start earlier than that I'd suggest going to Blinco's for some wings first. It's close to the RBC.