Game 5: Buffalo at Ottawa, Sat. 7 PM EST

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What.  The.  !@#$.  Was Afinogenov doing on that series?  It looked like he was just randomly hacking at the puck and hoping it might just maybe end up somewhere that someone else could do something with it.

Geez, the man can skate...but come on, Max, knock it TO someone, not just anywhere...

690828[/snapback]

I said it in the other thread...if max could finish, he'd score 50-60 goals per season.

has anyone ever heard of that movie they just previewed on OLN? There is something inherently wrong and disturbing about rob lowe, keanu reeves, and friggin patrick swaze in a hockey movie. Lord Stanley must have flipped in his grave.

has anyone ever heard of that movie they just previewed on OLN? There is something inherently wrong and disturbing about rob lowe, keanu reeves, and friggin patrick swaze in a hockey movie. Lord Stanley must have flipped in his grave.

690838[/snapback]

Come on....Youngblood is a classic!

Maybe Rob Lowe could get the puck out of the Sabres end right now.... :ph34r:

690838[/snapback]

OLD movie, man.

God, Afinogenov's a good skater. :ph34r:

Holy hell.  :ph34r:

THAT call went the Sabres' way, at least.  No way Miller had that.  Should have been a penalty shot...  :doh:

690843[/snapback]

He never closed his hand on the puck, just swiped it out.

OLD movie, man. 

God, Afinogenov's a good skater.  :ph34r:

690841[/snapback]

i assumed it weas old by the sges of the actors. but that doesnt make it any less of a travesty to the game of hockey.

Looked more like he swiped it under himself, then fell on it.  I sure as hell didn't see any way Miller was falling on it. 

And I think that's the first period the announcers have completed without mentioning Chara is 6'9"...

690846[/snapback]

Did you catch any of the EDM games? There was one where they say Spacek is a "Bear of a man."

They must love the "big" men...

:ph34r: